Ebay $50 Sony PSN Gift Card for $43.00

Thanks OP! In for 2! Want to pre-order DOOM and Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens!
Only took about 20 mins to receive codes in email.

Thought i would pass this along since i think its pretty good

If you add a $50 regular PSN card through best buy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321554831789?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Then add 2 of those special $43 digital PSN codes:

Then do CMADNESS20.  Worked for me! Came out to $116 for $150 in PSN credit.  Apparently this works because you need to add at least 1 physical unit to make the coupon valid.  You could probably even do a $20-25 physical card for slightly better value.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably even do a $20-25 physical card for slightly better value.
Yes, you can. That's exactly what I did. The $43 deal x2, then one $20 physical card for pick up at Best Buy. $86 after the $20 off coupon. Then factor in using Ebay gift cards bought from Target with Red Card at 95% of value, and the total comes to roughly $82 for $120 in PSN cards, or almost 32% off. Doubt I'll ever be able to find a deal on PSN cards this good again.

Awesome, in for 1.  I actually had 43.30 in my paypal, this worked out great.  I was going to use this on psn anyways, got 7 more bucks out of it

Yes, you can. That's exactly what I did. The $43 deal x2, then one $20 physical card for pick up at Best Buy. $86 after the $20 off coupon. Then factor in using Ebay gift cards bought from Target with Red Card at 95% of value, and the total comes to roughly $82 for $120 in PSN cards, or almost 32% off. Doubt I'll ever be able to find a deal on PSN cards this good again.
There were some 60-70% off PSN cards with AMEX offer involved last year at Samsclub.com. Just a fyi. But currently, this is the best deal on these.

Worked for me. Did it 2 seconds ago. Might be case sensitive bc it rejected it for me at first when it was all lowercase.

cmadness20 is dead looks like
It does work for me but I had to add (2) PayPal digital PSN cards and (1) of the $50 PSN cards from Best Buy. $150 worth of PSN credit for $116 isn't too bad. Decisions, decisions.

** UPDATE ** Now I was only charged for the (2) $43 e-mail codes and somehow the one physical card I thought I had purchased from Best Buy was never charged. Not sure how that happened but oh well. Still saved $14, and I'll buy season passes for MK and BO3.

Every time I try to check out with 2 of the $43 and a physical card from Best buy it gives me an error. It's doing it when I go to log into my paypal. It lets me do it with just the physical card or just the digital ones but not both. Anyone have an idea what to do?

I checked out with CMADNESS20. Keep in mind you need one physical item in your cart, it won't work on digital currency only. I did in store pickup of a $20 card and got $100 emailed to me

I need a PS+ card... I still have x2 3 month ones left but I doubt I can make it until black friday waiting for a sale...

yeah getting the code that its not ready with the 20 but the code that ends with 10 says expired i wonder if itll come back lol

Weird. So I did this deal earlier, and my Best Buy $20 code processed and is ready for pickup, but I never received anything from PayPal regarding the digital codes. Just checked by Ebay gift certificates, and they weren't drawn from either. The only receipt I got is for the Best Buy $20 card, and that just rang up free. Huh.

I just clicked the link now, I didn't need to enter any code it was straight $43 for $50 PSN card.

Thanks OP!

EDIT: Just got my code, it's all on the up and up.

The code everybody is referring to saves you $20 off of a $100 order. Not for the deal in the OP
Oh, thanks : -)
I'm over here flapping my gums over things I'm not reading. I apologize for any disruption, sorry bout that mates.

Thanks Kidrocklive, I'm so bad at thinking before I speak >_<

i only want 2 games digitally and thats cuz theyre not available physically....unravel and firewatch but ill wait until they are on sale for like 5 bucks each so only need a 10 :p..

Spooderman had the exact same problem called up PayPal to resolve it and couldn't now I'm all screwed up try calling them though

bread's done
Back