(Expired) 3 Select Blu-ray Discs for $20 at Best Buy

Good selection. Thanks OP. Attack the Block and the two Raid movies are highly recommended. One of the rare instances where the sequel is better than the original, which is awesome to begin with.

Thanks for the heads up, ended up going with:

• The Fifth Element
  • Leon
  • Dracula
Glad to finally add these titles to the collection, plus the price on 'em is pretty hard to beat. Thanks again!

•district 9 steelbook
•stripes steelbook
•looper

I already own district 9, but, as a hoarder, I'm becoming a sucker for these steelbooks. I'd been eying looper at $9.99 for a couple weeks. Glad I held off!

Kinda Pricey! Should be 4 for $20.
Some of these titles are normally priced at $14.99, so this is actually a pretty decent deal, especially for them. I ended up getting The Final Girls (recently released and the price never got below $14.99), The Fifth Element remastered, and Stripes steelbook.

Now I need to find a Fifth Element Popart steelbook and switch out the disc lol.

Just a matter before the next Sony b1g1f sale arrives. Waiting for that.
For the $14.99 titles the 3 for $20 is actually a slightly better deal.

The remastered versions of Leon and Fifth Element is on my list of titles to get and, yes, they're normally $14.99 titles but since I own the previous edition of both, I will wait till they finally make it onto the 4 for $20 list.

I'm not sure all of these titles will be in a sale in the near future but I'm willing to wait till it is.

For people who want to enjoy these movies now, 3 for $20 is an ok deal for the newer titles that weren't part of a 2 for $10 sale in the past.

I wish there was a third title I wanted, because I've been wanting to get 21 and 22 Jump Street on Blu-Ray for ages...

Snagged a copy of 5th Element, Leon and Attack the Black, err Block. I expected more since I usually binge buy on deals like this...

It really bothers me that the steelbook movies don't include a UV code. Not sure why. Anyways I'm torn on this. I want the ghostbusters set but I'm not sure if I should just wait for black friday when I'm sure it'll be a similar deal and there may be other things I want too. I could get District 9 and Stripes just for the steels but mehh

bread's done
Back