Target: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Deluxe Edition - $39.99 [In-store only]

I'm loving the game.  That's a good deal for the physical copy, but I'd caution anyone against obsessing over finding the deluxe version.  The extra content isn't substantial.  

holy crap that price drop.

if you break down the price for the additional content you get compared to the EA store, you're getting a pretty good deal. the Grass Effect imp variant and the 200,000 extra coins, I think you get the full viking outfit for Kernel Korn and 2 full unlocks (random).

The regular edition is on sale all this week for $39.99, so presumably the Deluxe Edition has been lumped together with the standard ones from here on out (much like Rainbow 6 Siege). Should run all week.
I can only hope this is still the case when Target puts The Division on sale for $39.99 and it's for the Gold version as well.

Also, does anyone know if the splitscreen multiplayer is working on the Xbox One disc version? I tried this game through the EA Access trial, but the splitscreen would not work.

Thanks I just picked one up....guess I could have waited longer but for the deluxe version I dont think 40 is too bad and I'll be playing this right away.

I'm loving the game. That's a good deal for the physical copy, but I'd caution anyone against obsessing over finding the deluxe version. The extra content isn't substantial.
At launch though on PS4 the code in the DE unlocked a free digital copy of the game.

Next time when you refer to a store, tell us what store you're talking about.
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Is the Deluxe version no longer listed at target.com?  I'm trying to PM at Best Buy but that's a snag.  I need to go to Target and take a picture of the price to do a PM, and now I'm in a quandary as to whether I want this at Best Buy or just to stick with Target.

Is the Deluxe version no longer listed at target.com? I'm trying to PM at Best Buy but that's a snag. I need to go to Target and take a picture of the price to do a PM, and now I'm in a quandary as to whether I want this at Best Buy or just to stick with Target.
Yup, it has been removed from Target.com. This was my reasoning as to why I noted in-store only since they removed the online listing.

is that with the season pass
There is no season pass, the DLC is expected to be free for the life of the game (just like PvZ:GW). The Deluxe Edition gets you an early start to unlocking things in the game with some sticker packs and lots of coins.

Did it ever occur to you that the title was changed after my post? Derp?
Here is the body of the email that I received when litepink posted this thread:

"Target: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Deluxe Edition - $39.99 [In-store only]" is a new topic posted by litepink in "Video Game Deals":

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/355036-target-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-2-deluxe-edition-3999-in-store-only/?view=getnewpost

IN STORE ONLY

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Deluxe Edition - $39.99

DPCI:

:ps4: 207-34-1266

:xb1: 207-32-1266
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/355036-target-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-2-deluxe-edition-3999-in-store-only/?view=getnewpost
[

That was the thread as it was originally posted. Try harder.

The deluxe edition has two exclusive abilities as well, and one of them is a must for its class imo. (Bigger Better Butter for Kernel Corn)

I can't put this game down. Ive got every class but two legendaries and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

Redeemed my $20 Target egiftcard from Groupon that I got for $10 and picked up the deluxe edition for $21.xx today w/ redcard

bread's done
Back