[Chrono.gg Megathread] Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure ($7 / 30% off) 24 hour sale

Justin.Chronogg

Official Representative
Hi all! This is the megathread for Chrono deals. I'll update the subject every day and do a bump in the thread when a new sale goes live. 

If you're unfamiliar with what we do, we're a daily deal site that focuses on one game every day, and typically have historic low prices. We work directly with the developers so there's no funky shady reseller stuff going on.

If interested in today's game go grab it at Chrono.gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance to add Paypal payment ? I really would like to buy Surgeon Simulator for this price.
Hey man, we will have paypal soon (a week or two) but wasn't in time for Surgeon Sim : X

Toss me an email at justin(at)chrono.gg and we'll help you out

I'd go ahead and buy it. It will never be $2.50 on the Xbox Store.
Well, they have a bundle on the Xbox One that includes Tower of Guns, Q.U.B.E., Jet Car Stunts and Unmechanical. It's only $15 for all 4 games, which is a really good deal, but I already own Jet Car Stunts. I'm hoping the bundle will drop to atleast $10 sometime. If it hasn't by the next time it's this cheap for the PC again I'll probably just buy it.

You didn't give it to me :(

I almost bought it myself, but I decided to wait for a sale that's probably never going to happen on the Xbox One. #addictedtogamerscore
I'll check and see if I still have one. It may take awhile, still going through codes from 2014 till today.
#damnfamilylife

Today's Forced - BTW if you have it in your inventory you can get Forced Showdown at a discount when it comes out in 2 days

A Walk in the Dark is a decent game that surprisingly hasn't been bundled to death. Worth the $2. Back in the day, a few CAGs competed for best level times lol

A Walk in the Dark is a decent game that surprisingly hasn't been bundled to death. Worth the $2. Back in the day, a few CAGs competed for best level times lol
Lies. All lies. The game totally sucks if you have a broken controller that doesn't properly register when you want the cat to jump from the floor to the ceiling. Totally sucks with a broken controller. I mean the dev should totally anticipate that and make it work well even with a broken controller. Otherwise, it is a fun game.

Depth is fun. It's like underwater Payday with sharks. I'd say Shark Attack Deathmatch is a better game, but they're different and both good.

Insurgency was fun when we played it for a Bro Night way back when. Whenever I bother to upgrade my router to one where the port forwarding actually works and can set up a temp local server, I still think another Bro Night would be fun without the whole "pro player joining your game and telling you that you're having fun wrong" aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insurgency was fun when we played it for a Bro Night way back when. Whenever I bother to upgrade my router to one where the port forwarding actually works and can set up a temp local server, I still think another Bro Night would be fun without the whole "pro player joining your game and telling you that you're having fun wrong" aspect.
Does Insurgency have a single player campaign or is it multiplayer only?

Helpful suggestion - maybe you can change the "Steam Key" link to "Click Here to View This Game Steam" or add that separately.  Took me a while to figure out I could click Steam Key to go to the Steam page for the game on sale. 

Runner 2 is a great game.  It plays really well, there's a ton of content, and it really lets you tailor the game to your preferred level of difficulty.

bread's done
Back