* - - - - 2 votes

Redbox Rent 1 Game, Get 1 Free (3/15-3/20)

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17427 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:32 PM

Starts today and runs through Sunday (3/20). FYI, Street Fighter V is eligible.

#2 badtree132   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

badtree132

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:32 PM

Is it online or is it just at the booth itself?

#3 Bankotsu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   534 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Life is Strange is a good rental as well.

#4 april6e   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:16 PM

This pisses me off so much. I literally just rented a game today before checking my computer.

#5 pipir   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:38 PM

Is there a code or anything?
Posted Image

#6 Redbox_Games  

Redbox_Games

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

Hi!  There's no code.  Just put a game in your cart at the kiosk and you should receive the offer.  Hope that helps!

#7 Haar  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:33 AM

I was hoping to rent Far Cry Primal from Redbox and noticed it was on their site for at least a few days, but there were literally none available in multiple areas (I checked around the country out of curiosity) and it's been pulled from the site. Wonder what happened there. Oh, and Life is Strange has been sitting in the exact same two locations around me for over a month now. No one's renting it and both are too far out of my way to want to try to get them.

Shame their new game selection/inventory is a bit lacking.

#8 Gold47  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:56 AM

Red box has a cag account huh

Learn something new daily I guess

#9 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3656 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:05 AM

Does this stack with the rent free on Wed offer?

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#10 EYEL1NER   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1965 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:15 AM

I've been wanting to try The Division (online-only means I'm waiting for it to hit the bargain bins before buying) but didn't want to put over $3.00 into it right now. Half that would be acceptable to me with another game, but they don't really have anything else that I would want to rent at the moment.

#11 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1464 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:42 AM

Is it not possible to rent a game and then rent a second game the next day? Do I have to do two in one day?

899090.png

Signature3.png

#12 cheapislife   Baka CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

cheapislife

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:34 AM

I was hoping to rent Far Cry Primal from Redbox and noticed it was on their site for at least a few days, but there were literally none available in multiple areas (I checked around the country out of curiosity) and it's been pulled from the site. Wonder what happened there. Oh, and Life is Strange has been sitting in the exact same two locations around me for over a month now. No one's renting it and both are too far out of my way to want to try to get them.

If you look under coming soon it shows it will be available 3/22.  I guess they must have just added it to the site a little early by mistake.

#13 Kotor15   Forum Content Cop CAGiversary!   2659 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:51 PM

Primal won't be there til March 22nd.

http://www.redbox.com/games/comingsoon

#14 Gdogg   Scarlett Johansson's future ex-husband CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:56 PM

Does this stack with the rent free on Wed offer?

That was a February offer

#15 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10372 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:02 PM

Not a bad deal if you are just trying to figure if you want to buy a game like Battlefront or RS Siege but otherwise 24 hours is usually not enough time to play 1 game much less 2.

Cancerman1120.png

#16 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17427 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

There's gonna be a sale coming up Monday that some of you will want to keep your eye on.  ;-)

#17 Redbox_Games  

Redbox_Games

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:09 PM

Stay tuned on Far Cry: Primal.  It should appear in a kiosk near you beginning next Tuesday.  :)

Which other titles would you be interested in renting from us?  We welcome suggestions!

#18 Redbox_Games  

Redbox_Games

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:10 PM

Primal won't be there til March 22nd.

http://www.redbox.com/games/comingsoon

You are correct - thanks for posting the link.  :)

#19 Redbox_Games  

Redbox_Games

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:13 PM

Red box has a cag account huh

Learn something new daily I guess

We do, absolutely.  We're longtime CAG fans and gamers!

#20 AzGoat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

Here is to hope I do not get a paper copy of the game!!