Redbox Rent 1 Game, Get 1 Free (3/15-3/20)

Hi!  There's no code.  Just put a game in your cart at the kiosk and you should receive the offer.  Hope that helps!

I was hoping to rent Far Cry Primal from Redbox and noticed it was on their site for at least a few days, but there were literally none available in multiple areas (I checked around the country out of curiosity) and it's been pulled from the site. Wonder what happened there. Oh, and Life is Strange has been sitting in the exact same two locations around me for over a month now. No one's renting it and both are too far out of my way to want to try to get them.

Shame their new game selection/inventory is a bit lacking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to try The Division (online-only means I'm waiting for it to hit the bargain bins before buying) but didn't want to put over $3.00 into it right now. Half that would be acceptable to me with another game, but they don't really have anything else that I would want to rent at the moment.

I was hoping to rent Far Cry Primal from Redbox and noticed it was on their site for at least a few days, but there were literally none available in multiple areas (I checked around the country out of curiosity) and it's been pulled from the site. Wonder what happened there. Oh, and Life is Strange has been sitting in the exact same two locations around me for over a month now. No one's renting it and both are too far out of my way to want to try to get them.

If you look under coming soon it shows it will be available 3/22. I guess they must have just added it to the site a little early by mistake.

Primal won't be there til March 22nd.

http://www.redbox.com/games/comingsoon

Not a bad deal if you are just trying to figure if you want to buy a game like Battlefront or RS Siege but otherwise 24 hours is usually not enough time to play 1 game much less 2.

Stay tuned on Far Cry: Primal. It should appear in a kiosk near you beginning next Tuesday. :)

Which other titles would you be interested in renting from us? We welcome suggestions!

bread's done
Back