GameStop Spring Sale Starts 3/18 thru 3/27

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
****​Offer not Valid until 3/21 for most games*****

Link to GameStop Website (Thanks Geco17)

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/SpringSavings/?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-6r6A0F9Ri2k6iHZR9eTvtA

:xb1: Gear of War Ultimate $9.99 (Starts 3/21)

:ps4:  :ps3: Little Big Planet 3 $9.99

:ps3:  Gran Turismo 6 $4.99

Save $50 on Xbox One Bundles (Starts on 3/20 and goes until 4/30)

Gears of War Ultimate Bundle 500 GB $299.99

The Division Bundle 1 TB $349.99

$41.99 (EA Games) Deluxe Versions are $10 more.

Offer not Valid until 3/21 for most games.

:xb1:  :ps4: Star Wars Battlefront

:xb1:  :ps4: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

:xb1:  :ps4: UFC 2

:xb1:  :ps4: FIFA 16

$39.99

Offer not Valid until 3/21 for most games.

:xb1: :ps4:  Fallout 4 

:xb1: :ps4:  NBA 2K16

:xb1: :ps4:  WWE 2k16 

:xb1: :ps4:  GTAV 

:xb1: :ps4:  LEGO Marvel Avengers

:xb1: :ps4:  LEGO Jurassic Park

:xb1: :ps4:  Mad Max

:xb1:      Tomb Raider

:xb1:      Halo 5

:xb1:      Forza 6

$29.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Batman Arkham Knight

:xb1:      Halo MCC

$19.99

:xb1:     Rare Replay

Lego Dimensions

:xb1:  :ps4: Starter Packs $59.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Level Packs $19.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Team Packs $14.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Fun Packs $7.49

:xb1:  :ps4: Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter $44.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures $9.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Disney Inifinity Marvel Battlegrounds $24.99

:xb1:  :ps4: Rock Band 4 (with guitar?) $69.99

Buy any 2 Pop Vinyls get a Dorbz Free (WTF is a Dorbz?)

Buy 3 get 1 Free on all Plushes ($12.99)

Buy 4 get 1 Free on all Pokemon Booster Packs ($3.99)

Buy 4 get 1 Free on all Blind Boxes

Last edited by a moderator:
After receiving ton of used and stickers to hell games from different shops across the US from clearance sale, I am done with GameStop unless it's for sold out preorder I can't get elsewhere.

I knew Lego Avengers had to be getting a sale soon, now if only Best Buy would have it on sale at $40, we golden.

Seriously, what's up with UFC 2? It released today. GameStop's got it on sale in three days. Best Buy has it on sale starting Sunday. I seriously wonder what's up... especially since the reviews are positive.

Seriously, what's up with UFC 2? It released today. GameStop's got it on sale in three days. Best Buy has it on sale starting Sunday. I seriously wonder what's up... especially since the reviews are positive.
I guess EA has no confidence in it if it had low preorder numbers?

I know this sale sucks but any thoughts on the rare replay? I've been thinking about getting it for a while and have some credit to burn

At least they're consistent with their shitty sales.
u6OGa4.gif

I know this sale sucks but any thoughts on the rare replay? I've been thinking about getting it for a while and have some credit to burn
If you're from that generation of gaming it's fun to replay them. Some old favorites from the N64 era. Conkers Bad Fur Day alone justifies the price.

True shame they weren't able to get the agreements for Goldeneye and Donkey Kong Country but I understand the licensing issues there.

FYI.  I updated the OP to reflect that many of the games are not on sale until 3/21 and not 3/18. Check the GameStop flyer for more details.  The original scan I saw was not detailed enough to make out the small print.

I added LBP3 and Gran Turismo 6 to the OP. Completely missed those.
GT6 for $5 would be worth it, even though I'm moved on to the PS4.

BTW, geeze, I would have never seen GT6 or LBP3 on page 3. I looked the four pages over at least five times and found that somebody had noted that they're listed only in text. Sheesh!

So on the topic of bad gamestop ads... the weekly ad still showing as Feburary 24th - March 1st for me.

The Disney Infinity sale does NOT include Ant-man, Baloo, Black Panther, Boba Fett, Spiderman or Vision. Well you were all right. This sale IS trash.

If the used price for lbp 3 drops ill pick that up. Either that or price match at best buy and get 10 easy rz points in the process. Other than that this sale is fail for me

bread's done
Back