Toys R Us Ad 3/20 - 3/26

Darthvdogg

CAGiversary!
Hey all! I got an ad for you, not sure how interested people are with TRU still, but here it goes.

BOGO $1 on all Infinity, Lego Dimensions, and Skylanders single figures. 

BOGO 40% off all Amiibo and Amiibo Cards - Include Mega Yarn Yoshi, which is coming back in stores according to the ad.

BOGO 40% all Wii, WiiU and 3DS titles

Get a Infinity Disc pack for $1 with purchase of Infinity Battlegrounds play set

40% off All Lego Dimensions Team and Level packs

45% off all Lego Dimension Starters

35% off all Skylanders Starters

$50 off Xbox One Consoles

Save $25 on MK8 WiiU Bundle

Free Lego Jurassic World with purchase of a PS4

Buy 2 for $70 (you must buy two for the deal. Returning a game on this deal will not refund you the full $35 spent, it will be adjusted) on the following games:

PS4

Battlefront

Fallout 4

Lego Avengers

COD BO3

NBA 2K16

EDF

THPS5

Need for Speed

Assassin's Creed - Syndicate

Deadpool

Digimon: Cyber Sleuth

Destiny - The Taken King

Lego Jurassic World

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced 

Xbox One

COD AW

Rainbow Six: Siege

Halo 5

WWE 2K16

Just Cause 3

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Snoopy?!

Forza 6

PvsZ: GW2

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Transformers: Devastation

Mad Max

WRC

UFC 2

Witcher 3

I'm sure the games will be for both systems if they're on both, but I'm just going by the ad copy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This should go good with the Nintendo selects, combine it with that $100 for $80 gc that ebay was running a few days ago and I can get 6 new wii u games for $80, not bad considering a couple weeks ago I lost an ebay auction for DK TF for $35 alone used.  I can maybe buy 2 and sell the other one and get 5 for $60.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely Advanced Warfail isn't 2 for $70, is it? LOL that Tony Hawk is there. I might see if there's a PS4 game my cousin wants, so I can get Garden Warfare for $35...or I'll wait for the impending $40 price at Best Buy that we all know is coming like a freight train.

I'm also tempted by Mega Yarn Yoshi, but there isn't a second amiibo I'd want, unless they get Charizard in-stock. Even then, my Wii U has been so neglected over the past few months that I still don't know if I care.

Surely Advanced Warfail isn't 2 for $70, is it? LOL that Tony Hawk is there. I might see if there's a PS4 game my cousin wants, so I can get Garden Warfare for $35...or I'll wait for the impending $40 price at Best Buy that we all know is coming like a freight train.

I'm also tempted by Mega Yarn Yoshi, but there isn't a second amiibo I'd want, unless they get Charizard in-stock. Even then, my Wii U has been so neglected over the past few months that I still don't know if I care.
Our store has had Charizard for awhile now. Last three weeks or more.

Toys R Us having a better video game deal in terms of the games that I'm looking for (no The Division, but the list does include some of the other titles that would interest me in the Target B1G1 50% sale) + B1G1 40% on Nintendo games (definitely plan to pick up Hyrule Warriors Legends when it comes out) = a busy week for me at Toys R Us.

Our store has had Charizard for awhile now. Last three weeks or more.
I suppose I'll check mine out that week. They pulled it from their site, and I haven't been to my TRU in forever. Still not sure if it'll convince me because I find myself thinking about selling my Wii U as often (or more so) as I find myself thinking about picking up Pokken Tournament (The last Wii U game I'll ever buy, it seems).

Toys R Us having a better video game deal in terms of the games that I'm looking for (no The Division, but the list does include some of the other titles that would interest me in the Target B1G1 50% sale) + B1G1 40% on Nintendo games (definitely plan to pick up Hyrule Warriors Legends when it comes out) = a busy week for me at Toys R Us.
B1G2 40% off is just GCU without rewards, so not sure why anyone would bother (unless you're the rare person without GCU).

Very tempted to grab Cyber Sleuth for PS4 for cross save but know I'll probably stick to it on my Vita.

If I do jump, that and PvZ: GW2 for $70 seems solid.

bread's done
Back