* * * - - 9 votes

Playstation vr Not live yet

#61 srac84  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:22 AM

no the discount applies to when you order it..so if you ordered it before your prime expires you'd still get the discount even if the game hasn't come out yet ..it charges you when it ships..similar to someone who orders something before their prime expires and gets 2 day shipping ..if their prime expires they would still get it in 2 days because they ordered it when they had prime

#62 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:26 AM

Wow. A whole $400 from running around looking for games to flip to Gamestop to make a couple of dollars. Your parents must be so proud. We don't have those threads you speak about anymore for a reason. This is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Cheap Ass Scavenger.

Someone didn't make 700 dollars during the big flip this past year when gs gave 60% bonus to 30 dollar titles lol.don't try to offend strangers when you are upset. Stay salty old man

#63 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   2735 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:58 AM

About the weight, I think I seen somewhere it said it's 1.6 lbs. Doesn't seem too heavy.

#64 the_vahngo  

the_vahngo

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:19 AM

About the weight, I think I seen somewhere it said it's 1.6 lbs. Doesn't seem too heavy.

oculus dk2 was a nightmare to wear for long periods of time because of the weight, I hope their consumer version is more comfortable, but 1.6 pounds seems insanely light

#65 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   885 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:33 AM

Someone didn't make 700 dollars during the big flip this past year when gs gave 60% bonus to 30 dollar titles lol.don't try to offend strangers when you are upset. Stay salty old man

Awwwwww. You're so cute. You're at that age when $700 is a lot of money to you. Hope you didn't spend it all on Pokemon cards and trips to McDonalds. When you move out of your Mommy's basement, you'll see that $700 isn't a lot of money and some people spend that on video games to play rather than to just run back and forth to Gamestop to make a quick buck.

#66 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1908 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:42 AM

Awwwwww. You're so cute. You're at that age when $700 is a lot of money to you. Hope you didn't spend it all on Pokemon cards and trips to McDonalds. When you move out of your Mommy's basement, you'll see that $700 isn't a lot of money and some people spend that on video games to play rather than to just run back and forth to Gamestop to make a quick buck.

I don't "flip" or do whatever these guys or kids are doing, but if they are younger why not just let them have their fun? If they spend a day and or two and get an extra $700 out of GameStop, who cares? It's a free country, quit being bitter about everything and worry about yourself. You'll be a lot happier bud.

#67 Kotor15   Okay kiddos, prepare to be schooled CAGiversary!   3099 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:29 AM

Can we make up our minds? Do we attack people for making money or attack people for being lazy and not making money?

#68 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16917 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:31 AM

Can we make up our minds? Do we attack people for making money or attack people for being lazy and not making money?

Yes

#69 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1908 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:57 AM

Yes

Correct answer is no. Unless it's yes, then you're correct.

#70 daring  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:03 AM

Yes

No.

#71 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:14 AM

Wow. A whole $400 from running around looking for games to flip to Gamestop to make a couple of dollars. Your parents must be so proud. We don't have those threads you speak about anymore for a reason. This is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Cheap Ass Scavenger.

giphy.gif

#72 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:12 AM

If it's not a lot of money, can you please send me $700?  I take Paypal.  That's more than 2 months worth of student loan payments for me.

#73 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   2735 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Bleedingwickedly

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

If it's not a lot of money, can you please send me $700? I take Paypal. That's more than 2 months worth of student loan payments for me.

Let's not be greedy, I'll just take $20.

#74 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:45 PM

Let's not be greedy, I'll just take $20.

Its not greed since its not very much money

#75 applecider   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

applecider

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:48 PM

giphy.gif

More believable if the blinds were closed and he had black out curtains, What self-respecting neckbeard exposes himself to the sun?

#76 Cloudx9  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

Wow Jawwaad1, big statement for someone who works at Target, isn't $700 like a weeks worth of salary for you. Heck I make $55 an hour and to me even $700 is alot of money.

#77 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4350 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:16 PM

When you have responsibilities $700 is a lot of money regardless of how much money you make. There's always something more practical that $700 could go to (rent/mortgage, childcare, groceries, home improvements).

And if Jawwaad1 really does work at Target that $700 is way more than a weeks worth of salary. Even if he was making $16/hr which seems high for a Target Employee, 16X40=640 then there's taxes, so at most he is bringing in around $500/week

#78 DickDangus   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

DickDangus

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:33 PM

Any chance you guys can take your cat fight to private messaging and keep this thread focused on discussing the ins and outs of this non-deal that is not yet available for pre-order?

#79 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

Any chance you guys can take your cat fight to private messaging and keep this thread focused on discussing this non-deal that is not yet available for pre-order?

no

#80 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3340 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

Any chance you guys can take your cat fight to private messaging and keep this thread focused on discussing this non-deal that is not yet available for pre-order?

I disagree.  Let's get a mod to sticky this thread so we can have a thread always top of the list, front page about a deal that doesn't exist that's not even actually a deal full of people arguing about something totally unrelated.

#81 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:42 PM

Shit, gotta get this in before the nuke.  See you all on the other side.....

10zj8c.jpg

#82 VideoGameFan  

VideoGameFan

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Monopoly money does not count :).

#83 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3381 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

Awwwwww. You're so cute. You're at that age when $700 is a lot of money to you. Hope you didn't spend it all on Yu-Gi-Oh cards and trips to Burger King. When you move out of your Daddy's basement, you'll see that $700 isn't a lot of money and some people spend that on video games to play rather than to just run back and forth to Gamestop to make a quick buck.

FTFY

#84 gentlyporking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   350 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

gentlyporking

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

Walking, talking diarrhea people...

#85 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

Wow Jawwaad1, big statement for someone who works at Target, isn't $700 like a weeks worth of salary for you. Heck I make $55 an hour and to me even $700 is alot of money.

The only target employees getting $700 a week are a store manager or person working at corporate. Regular store runners...No. Half that.  

#86 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6599 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

I'm not hating on folks. I was planning to buy one and flip it, take that profit and get a Vive or Oculus.

Also lol at $700 not being a lot of money. I mean it's not ridiculous or anything, but I can't imagine anyone being on this site who can spend $700 without batting an eye

#87 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:00 PM

I'm surprised no one has pointed out that the OP is wrong.  Playstation VR is available and has been available to preorder on amazon uk pretty much the whole time.  I think it went briefly OOS, but then came back and has been up.

It's also worth it to point out that flipping is when you buy something and trade it in somewhere else.  What people really want to do with PSVR is scalp it.

#88 Tigershard   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Tigershard

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:09 PM

NewEgg now has a coming soon page for Playstation VR: http://www.newegg.co...920160317090753

#89 lusal   Not the fig plucker or the fig plucker's son... CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

It's also worth it to point out that flipping is when you buy something and trade it in somewhere else.  What people really want to do with PSVR is scalp it.

I'm 1/64 Comanche Indian and I disapprove of that verbiage.  I have no reservation in calling you out on this.  Some may call it a gamble on my part, but I needed to do it.

I would ask you to "take it back"...but, historically, that only worsens things for my people.

#dadjokes

#90 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16917 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

It's actually not. "Flipping" was a real estate term long before it was a video game term. And last I checked, Gamestop doesn't take trade ins on houses.