Destiny FREE after MIR via newegg

I'm still waiting for them to honor a rebate for batteries sent in January. Most other places would have had it processed by now so I'm not exactly trusting these Newegg rebates.

fuck a rebate! Instant savings or gtfo lol it's 2016!

& especially for a hollowed out POS like Destiny. This game will probably lock out content again once the new dlc expansion hits

I'm still waiting for them to honor a rebate for batteries sent in January. Most other places would have had it processed by now so I'm not exactly trusting these Newegg rebates.
It's been a while since I've done a rebate, but newegg has never let me down before. but when they say it takes 12 weeks to process, it takes 12 weeks to the day.

I'm still waiting on mine that I sent in back in November. Just this week the status was updated to processed and mailed, says I should receive it by April 27.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent one in early December for a 360 headset. It came in about a week ago. You should get an email confirmation that your rebate was accepted and can track the progress of the rebate on their site

Good grief, is it being carried by an actual snail?
hqdefault.jpg

bread's done
Back