Walmart $5 move controller YMMV mixed in with Nav controllers.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
I picked this up today at walmart. It was mixed in with about 6 or 7 nav controllers and obviously had the same label as those but confirmed it was right at checkout so no brainer with VR coming. I have 1 I never use right now but the VR bundle shows 2 so maybe some stuff will actually support using 2 of these things at once. Hopefully the DS4 works for most with it's light bar but who knows.

12794469_1090528394322832_2290733937666499668_n.jpg

Nice pick up! 

Any way of finding the DCPI or ID for that item?

Edit: Item ID for Walmart is : 14658864

Go to Brickseek and use their WalMart inventory checker to see if it's in stock local to you. 

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker

I checked within a 1 hr radius from here and wound up with nada.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel lucky I snagged a bunch of them and Vita accessories 90% off from Toys R Us and K-Mart about a year ago. Check local used game shops and oddball department stores. I bet there are a few still out there. Hope the PS4 VR actually works with these. 

I feel lucky I snagged a bunch of them and Vita accessories 90% off from Toys R Us and K-Mart about a year ago. Check local used game shops and oddball department stores. I bet there are a few still out there. Hope the PS4 VR actually works with these.
Oh, it'll support it. It's up to the developers to implement their usage, however.

BY7kYee.png

Nice find, OP. I totally missed that generation of the playstation. I went from ps2 to xbox 360 and back to ps4. I don't even know if those move controllers were successful, but I may have to get some of these just to check out, even before the VR lands. Anyone recommend good games for ps3 that use these successfully? I got a ps3 just a few months ago...

Nice find, OP. I totally missed that generation of the playstation. I went from ps2 to xbox 360 and back to ps4. I don't even know if those move controllers were successful, but I may have to get some of these just to check out, even before the VR lands. Anyone recommend good games for ps3 that use these successfully? I got a ps3 just a few months ago...
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.

I hope that VR thing takes off because I would be stoked as hell if Move controllers made a comeback. I want a real tennis game and an MMO where you use the motion control for attacking. That gladiator game in Sports Champions was pretty rad with 2 Move controllers - how about a full-fledged game like that instead of 1v1 dueling?

I picked this up today at walmart. It was mixed in with about 6 or 7 nav controllers and obviously had the same label as those but confirmed it was right at checkout so no brainer with VR coming. I have 1 I never use right now but the VR bundle shows 2 so maybe some stuff will actually support using 2 of these things at once. Hopefully the DS4 works for most with it's light bar but who knows.

12794469_1090528394322832_2290733937666499668_n.jpg
Did they have anymore? Would love to buy some none in my area :(

Did they have anymore? Would love to buy some none in my area :(
No it was the only one mixed in with the nav controllers which is why it was mislabeled. I saw some of these way back months ago but the price on the move was $10 then & the nav were still $5 so this one must have been found in the back & mislabeled by someone because I had not seen anymore of the move controllers since that time.

Fight: Lights Out

I really enjoyed this game!! Your arms will be sore though. Spinning backfist ftw!!!

If anyone is near there Plainwell mi store, brickseek says 2.00 for the nav with 1 or less in Stock. It isn't worth the drive for me to find out.

I almost want them to just ditch these things and create new controllers. Something similar to the Oculus touch controllers. Those look fantastic.

I liked Killzone 3 a lot. The story/dialogue is dumb but the shooting mechanics feel pretty solid. SOCOM 4 is decent. Goldeneye Reloaded is also compatible, haven't played that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the search and it showed london, ky with nav controllers for $5 2&more.  Sure enough OP from london, ky.  Thanks for the heads up already have a set.  

Family enjoyed using them for that archery game on sports champion.  Never tried socom even though I had that plastic gun attachment thing.

I almost want them to just ditch these things and create new controllers. Something similar to the Oculus touch controllers. Those look fantastic.
Someone was talking about sony working on a VR glove. My mind instantly went to the dirty side just by the thought of it.

bread's done
Back