[itch.io] Drive Megapolis (2.49$/50% off)

s5zone

CAG Newbie
This is a European virtual driving test simulator for pc, where you can destroy various stuff located on the road.
It is designed to assist you with driving, to tell you what you are doing wrong, e.t.c. You can drive front, rear and 4x4 cars, buses, and few trucks. You can pick up passengers like you did in many bus simulators. There are trams, trolleybuses in city as well. There are also train and railroad intersection in country region. This software is intended for Russian/European driving system.
We have also added mountain map.
Minimum system requirements at present is win7 dx11 capable gpu(gt730)
Recommended win8.1(gtx760) 8gb free space

Download weights ~2GB
There are full manual transmission simulations, stalls, drifting and some very interesting physics feautures you won't find in any other simulators.
You can also change you weather to snow or rain/fog to adjust sliding of your car on slippery road.
You can drive at night with dangerous conditions.
You can drown in the lake :)
You can run over people with your car or bus and hear funny screams, also if you closed your bus doors too early you will hear screams of someone getting squished by doors.
There are 2 big cities available with various semaphores and highway intersections.
I'm still working on this project little by little so many things will get fixed, some new things will be introduced.
If you want to edit the city or add new cars pm me and i will tell you how to do so.
Most of cars in here are community driven or bought from turbosquid. You pay only for sandbox, the cities, cars and many other delicious things come for free.
If you have logitech G25 or G27 pm me i can help you enable it in game.[In few updates that feature will be moved to menu].
At present there are 12 main cars with interiors[where everything works and turns], and much more additional without interior.
There are 3 camera modes - inside the car(you can look around in the car, or move to back and let ai drive you), following the car, and free mode where you fly camera around the map. There is also an ability to focus on the car that will help add some cinematic moments.
Network support and Oculus Rift DK2/Deepoon VR are planned.
Soon there also be deers on the road, randomly jumping on it.
I might also added few items you can smash with your car. Originally this sandbox was intended to help people with their driving not gaming, but i'm slowly turning into a game.
3 monitor setup are also available.
There are English, Russian, Portuguese language available.

Link here https://s5zone.itch.io/3d-city-drive-simualtor-drive-megapolis

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

bread's done
Back