DEAD-Mighty No. 9 Signature Amazon

I remember when I used to be excited for this game.
this exactly. I was so pumped for this game. I backed it on kickstarter and then, even though I was angry about it, I pre-ordered this version for the figure. Then all the delays and all the other bullshit.... they killed it for me. All excitement is gone and now it's just a thing that I'll receive in the mail and will hopefully enjoy. It's a shame they fucked it up too. Had they gotten this game out prior to all the delays I'd have been super stoked for Red Ash and Re-core too, but they are not giving me anything to be hopeful for.

Amazon finally changed the release date to accurately reflect it. I took a screenshot before it sold out.

mighty_no_9.jpg

Remember that one time when everyone was whining, crying and not caring about The Division anymore after it getting delayed a million times? You know, The Division? The best selling new IP in opening week of all time?

Yeah, you are all still going to buy Mighty No. 9 and you're going to like it. So shut up.

I'm still pumped for it and I know you all are too. You can't hide the hype!

novo-video-de-mighty-no-9-e-divulgado-gif.gif

i just want that damn signature series. i already was on the kickstarter and initially wanted it on 3DS, which i will get from that, but I still want it on XB1 or PS4, whichever i can find a signature version for. Driving me crazy. I've never actually seen it available, i remember when they announced it and i went to amazon and it was unavailable... been on a contact list on amazon ever since... which they never contact me anyway, People must be buying it in bulk, but i wont pay an ebay scalper for it so ill just deal with my 3ds copy i guess when thats out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dropped $250+ on this game. I just wanted a signed hardcover art book by the legend. Have the signature edition preordered too. Not sure I'm keeping it at this point either.

I backed at the $60 level too.  I wish I didn't,  but the regret isn't that bad with me.  I'm just super disappointed on how it's being handle now.

i just want that damn signature series. i already was on the kickstarter and initially wanted it on 3DS, which i will get from that, but I still want it on XB1 or PS4, whichever i can find a signature version for. Driving me crazy. I've never actually seen it available, i remember when they announced it and i went to amazon and it was unavailable... been on a contact list on amazon ever since... which they never contact me anyway, People must be buying it in bulk, but i wont pay an ebay scalper for it so ill just deal with my 3ds copy i guess when thats out.
Just so you know I to was signed up for that and they only email me either random on items or when its to late. The only reason I found out was because I used a site called camel camel

bread's done
Back