Bestbuy, 20% off when preordering 2 or more games March 25-27

ragnar14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
+1 ragnar. I've gotten so hype recently for Dark Souls 3, I had felt remiss that I didn't pre-order it during an earlier sale.

Hm. Anyone know if they've corrected previous orders for SMT x FE? Because now it's called Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Noticing Monster Hunter Generations is included in this deal. No Pokemon Sun/Moon, though :(

does american GCU Work in canda bestbuy
No.

Hm. Anyone know if they've corrected previous orders for SMT x FE? Because now it's called Tokyo Mirage Sessions.
My old FS order hasn't renamed. I dunno if it's worth reordering to be safe, my previous order is $40, so $56 looks horrible.

Edit: Just noticed my old order has the current June 24 release date, so it should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/pre-order-hot-games/pcgamingpreorders.aspx?fullsite=true&CMP=EML-BBY-160325-NWS-3D-M-rcpt-zr

Amazon was terrible at matching this deal last time around, plus BB actually price corrected Twilight Princess + the drop for people that got in at $100 - 30%. So perhaps BB is the better option this time around. I see some CE's qualify, like Mirror's Edge (but $232 is still way overprice IMO).
Amazon as of late has been kinda meh. Rather just stick with Best Buy at this point. My only issue with Best Buy, is that most of the games I want to pre-order with this deal, can't be shipped to Quebec.

Amazon was terrible at matching this deal last time around, plus BB actually price corrected Twilight Princess + the drop for people that got in at $100 - 30%. So perhaps BB is the better option this time around. I see some CE's qualify, like Mirror's Edge (but $232 is still way overprice IMO).
Amazon worked out better for me last time for Uncharted 4, Doom and Dead Island 2 because of the $74.99 price compared to Best Buy's $79.99 price tag. Also Amazon had Final Fantasy 7 while it was not available from Best Buy.

With that being said I still ordered 7 other games from Best Buy and between the 3 other people I told about the sale they ordered 20 games from Best Buy and 0 from Amazon. We did this for one reason. Best Buy always seems be the company initiating these sales while Amazon just copies. With our choices of gaming retailers in Canada (especially those that offer sales like this) pretty slim as it is I want to support the company that saves me money. I should mention that I do love Amazon I just love saving money more. I'll get off my soapbox now.

I like to be safe and preorder it first... if it's cheaper rather just cancel and make another order :p or make another order then cancel.
Considering today is the last day, and no store has Pokemon Sun/Moon for pre-order yet. Expect to see it during E3 at least.

bread's done
Back