GoHastings Used Game Deal - Today Only!

drolan

CAGiversary!
Gohastings has a one day sale right now for all used items.. 25/30/50 percent off when you buy 2/3/4 used items respectively.  There is no minimum purchase amount so I added The Division used for $55 and then added 3 used audio cd's for .75 each and it brought my total for all 4 down to $34.26; S/H was $6 so I essentially got the game for $40 which is even better than BB GC + movers. The promo code is 'REFUNDME'.

Let's see. Do I risk the $13.01 in my basket just to have to wait two weeks for them to cancel the damn shipment because of "security concerns" or not?

the $6 shipping kinda killed the deal for me, but I wanted the CD's. Got Tri Force Heroes, 2 Missy Elliot CD's, and a Beastie Boys CD.

This thread is all jacked up with wrong information.

Promo Code: REFUNDME

Promo:

25% OFF USED when you buy two

30% OFF USED when you buy three

40% OFF USED when you buy four or more

We have a Hastings thread already, though this is the second time this has happened in the last few days. Guess I should start making threads instead of posting in it from now on.

We have a Hastings thread already, though this is the second time this has happened in the last few days. Guess I should start making threads instead of posting in it from now on.
dont be too harsh on op :razz: you both are helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
dont be too harsh on op :razz: you both are helpful
I might've sounded harsh, but I wasn't trying to be; I already commented in the last thread that popped up that I'm not sure if it's worth it to post in kodave's old thread, anyway, since he doesn't come to the site any more and the OP can't be updated. I'll probably end up asking a mod what they think should be done.

Trying to tempt us with non descript gohastings sales in the title might make some of us not bother. But then I saw what the deal was.

"its better than gcu and movers coupon" except with bb you would get them new for a little bit more :p...i rarely buy used unless if its something out of print.. or cant find anywhere

I might've sounded harsh, but I wasn't trying to be; I already commented in the last thread that popped up that I'm not sure if it's worth it to post in kodave's old thread, anyway, since he doesn't come to the site any more and the OP can't be updated. I'll probably end up asking a mod what they think should be done.
IMO those "Official" store threads suck, and I wish they would do away with them.

So long as people aren't making independent threads for every possible deal combination you can get (i.e. what happens with the "$20 off $100" ebay promo code deals), new threads are okay.

Was looking to get Divinity Original Sin Enchanced Edition PS4, but I wouldn't get to it for a long time so I decided to hold off until it hits the $25 range.

To be fair, I did post 3 gohastings threads, I was perplexed at why they hadn't been posted. In my last thread though I was made aware there is a thread dedicated to gohastings. Now I just check there, but it took 3 threads before someone let me know about it.

Nobody regularly checks retailer-exclusive threads, except maybe Target, GameStop, and Best Buy. I don't think "Gee, I should check the Hastings thread to see if there's a big sale going on." I wouldn't have gotten this deal if this thread didn't happen. It would have been better if the deal were in the title, though.

Was looking to get Divinity Original Sin Enchanced Edition PS4, but I wouldn't get to it for a long time so I decided to hold off until it hits the $15 range.

Was looking to get Divinity Original Sin Enchanced Edition PS4, but I wouldn't get to it for a long time so I decided to hold off until it hits the $15 range.
I know it's not the same but the PC version's $20 on Steam right now.

Half my order got here today, one item was mint, the other was half-mint: the disc was in great shape but the art had some horrible sunfading on the spine. :(

Just picked up older Batman and Assassin's Creed games at $5.65 each on the WiiU.

And since I was there, I picked up Watch_Dogs WiiU at $7.24 as a previously-viewed title (no discount, but still a nice price).

Okay, ty, also its $29.99 and under, and most of the selection is cleared out, but there's a few gems in there, Sleeping Dogs PS4, and if you have the right version, possibly Megaman Legacy Collection.

The Boondock Saints Blu-Ray used is also $3.89 which is a damn shame, one of my favorite, and imo, greatest movies of all time.

Okay, ty, also its $29.99 and under, and most of the selection is cleared out, but there's a few gems in there, Sleeping Dogs PS4, and if you have the right version, possibly Megaman Legacy Collection.
Yeah, it was posted on SD yesterday, and when that happens, you'll be lucky to find anything.

They sent me a wrong item. I asked for an Ace Ventura DVD game and I got a bonus disc from a DVD set instead. Do they do exchanges? I don't want this crap. :\

And the other item they sent me is unplayable. Too scratched. Yay. Hope they do exchanges or refunds. I'm never using these guys again. -_-

And the other item they sent me is unplayable. Too scratched. Yay. Hope they do exchanges or refunds. I'm never using these guys again. -_-
Gohastings are terrible, terrible quality products and terrible customer service. I got a fake blueray disc with a cracked box and they wouldnt even pay return shipping.

Gohastings are terrible, terrible quality products and terrible customer service. I got a fake blueray disc with a cracked box and they wouldnt even pay return shipping.
I dont know I had two badly scratched Wii Games and they took the return and refund my money pretty quickly.

which bd they sold you that was fake? I have bought manyyy and all have been original

I've been buying from them since 2010 and have had pretty good luck all around. Out of around 200 items I've ordered from them, they've only sent me the wrong item around 5 times. Games and movies have always been playable, and books have ranged from good to new condition (shrink-wrapped but marked as used).

But they have gone downhill quite a bit.

They removed multiple coupon codes per order, increased the prices on their products, increased the shipping rate on books from $0.99 per order to $3.99 per order plus $0.99 per additional book, and drastically decreased the amount of good glitches. There was one glitch--3 for $30 on select books--that worked on literally any book; I remember getting Absolute Sandman plus two other boxed collections that normally go for $150+ for $10 each.

I used to love their free shipping codes where you could buy tons of DVDs for .69-$2. While their sales aren't as good as they were years ago, they've been doing better. At least they have been offering video game sales again. They did have that 50% off glitch a few months ago where everything was discounted 50% and the code took another 50%.

bread's done
Back