- - - - -

GoHastings Used Game Deal - Today Only!

used gohastings deals easter

#31 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8802 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:23 PM

And the other item they sent me is unplayable. Too scratched. Yay. Hope they do exchanges or refunds. I'm never using these guys again. -_-

#32 d3sm0nd  

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:47 PM

And the other item they sent me is unplayable. Too scratched. Yay. Hope they do exchanges or refunds. I'm never using these guys again. -_-

Gohastings are terrible, terrible quality products and terrible customer service. I got a fake blueray disc with a cracked box and they wouldnt even pay return shipping. 

#33 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10852 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:55 PM

Gohastings are terrible, terrible quality products and terrible customer service. I got a fake blueray disc with a cracked box and they wouldnt even pay return shipping. 

I dont know I had two badly scratched Wii Games and they took the return and refund my money pretty quickly. 

#34 d3sm0nd  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:12 AM

I dont know I had two badly scratched Wii Games and they took the return and refund my money pretty quickly. 

I have had nothing but negative experiences, i dont do business with them anymore. Ebay is better. 

#35 Carlanga   Fishing for deals CAGiversary!   1620 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:17 AM

which bd they sold you that was fake? I have bought manyyy and all have been original

#36 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14917 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:43 PM

I've been buying from them since 2010 and have had pretty good luck all around. Out of around 200 items I've ordered from them, they've only sent me the wrong item around 5 times. Games and movies have always been playable, and books have ranged from good to new condition (shrink-wrapped but marked as used).

But they have gone downhill quite a bit.

They removed multiple coupon codes per order, increased the prices on their products, increased the shipping rate on books from $0.99 per order to $3.99 per order plus $0.99 per additional book, and drastically decreased the amount of good glitches. There was one glitch--3 for $30 on select books--that worked on literally any book; I remember getting Absolute Sandman plus two other boxed collections that normally go for $150+ for $10 each.

#37 leecy  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:49 PM

I used to love their free shipping codes where you could buy tons of DVDs for .69-$2. While their sales aren't as good as they were years ago, they've been doing better. At least they have been offering video game sales again. They did have that 50% off glitch a few months ago where everything was discounted 50% and the code took another 50%.