Brandsmart $349.99: 1 TB Ultimate Bundle With Halo: The Master Chief Collection And Halo 5: Guardians

First off, thanks, OP. 

Second, in anyone's opinion, do you feel like this is more for the collector, i.e., "I'd like the cool Halo wrap and controller" at this price (which from what I've seen is around $100 less than everywhere else)? 

I guess what I mean is, here lately, there's been various incarnations of an XBONE bundle at that price that have several games with it.

So, it seems like the choice is buy this because of the collectibility/novelty or get one of the others for the value.

Just wondering what you guys/gals thought.  Don't get me wrong, I've eyed this Halo edition since I first saw it, but it'd also be nice to have a few (more) games, too.

Anywho, take care, peeps.

First off, thanks, OP.

Second, in anyone's opinion, do you feel like this is more for the collector, i.e., "I'd like the cool Halo wrap and controller" at this price (which from what I've seen is around $100 less than everywhere else)?

I guess what I mean is, here lately, there's been various incarnations of an XBONE bundle at that price that have several games with it.

So, it seems like the choice is buy this because of the collectibility/novelty or get one of the others for the value.

Just wondering what you guys/gals thought. Don't get me wrong, I've eyed this Halo edition since I first saw it, but it'd also be nice to have a few (more) games, too.

Anywho, take care, peeps.
It also has the 1TB hard drive which would be nice. The 500GB is a bit small. I would say it's a solid price at $350 if you like the Halo theme. Most special edition consoles only go up in price, so it's interesting to see this one so cheap.

Sorry for creating a bump with my randumb thoughts...but I was looking at ye olde brandsmart's website, and I added the sys to the cart to see what my final cost would be, and it was $349, and 10 something shipping, and 20 some odd tax, for a total of near $390.  Still great. 

But, I noticed it had a zip field, so I put in my zip (here in TX), and the shipping went to $14, but, hey, no tax.  The new total was about $364, shipped.  Pretty cool. 

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled cheap ace deals.

It also has the 1TB hard drive which would be nice. The 500GB is a bit small. I would say it's a solid price at $350 if you like the Halo theme. Most special edition consoles only go up in price, so it's interesting to see this one so cheap.
Thanks, Andrew, for you reply. Yeah, that's true regarding the 1TB vs. the 500 gig. But they've been discounting and adding to 1TB holiday bundle and other 1TB bundles lately.

And I also thought about the appreciation in value for the special edition consoles as has happened in the past. I'm not usually one to sell off my stuff too much though. Straddling that fine line between hoarder and aficionado, I guess. Nah, I guess I just like to have them to play rather than for a "collection".

Still, it's an interesting decision lol.... Good times. But I digress. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back