- - - - -

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Xbox) $20 at Amazon (J&R)

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17580 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:40 PM

Rareish?
http://www.amazon.co...SIN/B0000A1OG8/

Check out the used price at EB..$45 big ones.
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/236050.asp

#2 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37483 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:46 PM

Check the used price at Gamestop.. $17.99.. backordered at the moment though, was in stock last week.. dunno why EB price gouged it.. Jedi Outcast is pretty hard to find on XBox, but I don't think Jedi Academy is..

and for the record, Jedi Academy is one of the best freakin' games ever, especially on XBox Live.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 chickenhawk   Like sand in the scumbag CAGiversary!   5318 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chickenhawk

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, outcast seems to be impossible to find on Xbox or Gamecube. I have been looking for it forever! :sad:
"The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done." - John Ruskin :roll:
Posted Image

#4 organicow   Old-School Cheapass CAGiversary!   2066 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:52 PM

ORDER'D!! Thanks Cheapy!

#5 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49866 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, outcast seems to be impossible to find on Xbox or Gamecube. I have been looking for it forever! :sad:

I ended up ordering a copy of Outcast from Outpost.com when I was ordering other items for $29 and I was happy to find it at that price, since I could even find it. Haven't seen it since.

Jedi Academy made the rounds on the first pass of the TRU Green Tag sale in August for $15, if I remember right, and it didn't survive past that point. I had to hit four stores before I could find it. $20 is a very good price for it, new.

#6 chickenhawk   Like sand in the scumbag CAGiversary!   5318 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chickenhawk

Posted 20 June 2005 - 04:07 PM

I ended up ordering a copy of Outcast from Outpost.com when I was ordering other items for $29 and I was happy to find it at that price, since I could even find it. Haven't seen it since.

Jedi Academy made the rounds on the first pass of the TRU Green Tag sale in August for $15, if I remember right, and it didn't survive past that point. I had to hit four stores before I could find it. $20 is a very good price for it, new.

Ah....TRU.....I think that is where I got my Jedi Academy (before I even had an XBox ;)). I want to say it was about $15.
"The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It can't be done." - John Ruskin :roll:
Posted Image

#7 Derwood43   is a dad! Be afraid. CAGiversary!   1421 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 01:38 PM

and for the record, Jedi Academy is one of the best freakin' games ever, especially on XBox Live.

Second'd

Posted Image

#8 RiCeBo1   NAME PRONOUNCED RICEBOY CAGiversary!   3040 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:30 PM

Is this used or new? Sorry if this is a stupid question :rofl:

Posted Image