Toukiden: Kiwami (PS Vita) $4.99/4.49 at Gamestop.com

Worth it though i'll be honest and say coming back to play Toukiden Kiwami after playing a lot of Toukiden earlier.....well it's kind of boring. It is a decent MH clone but the second time playing it after a while didn't have the magic or fun the first time playing it felt. 

Got one but no case/art. The label fell right off the cart! Waiting for my vita to charge to check if it is even the game it is supposed to be, or something else...

It is Toukiden. Even if I did want to return it, the gas wouldn't be worth the $5.40 I would get back haha! I'm sure it is still worth $5 to play.

Is the GS online stock check accurate?

Also, $4.99 shipping...you gotta be kidding me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No local copies close enough in Austin. Decided to just pay the shipping and have it delivered. My Vita has been just sitting dead in it's carrying case forever so I'm happy to have something new to use it for lol.

Went to pick up my reserved copy ,and they told me they didn't have it in store , :( . And im out of luck too cuz gamestops sold out online. Possible they might re stock online? 

Price will be different ;)
The online price has matched the in-store price since the sale started, so...

200_s.gif

I got age of demons instead of Kiwami, bought it online, can I get an exchange?
If you can find one at your nearest store, i made the same mistake , friend mentioned kiwami was better due to all extra content . So i returned it. But you can exchange and get the difference if you are lucky to find a kiwami copy.

If you can find one at your nearest store, i made the same mistake , friend mentioned kiwami was better due to all extra content . So i returned it. But you can exchange and get the difference if you are lucky to find a kiwami copy.
I mean I bought Kiwami but inside the box there was Age of demons instead

I mean I bought Kiwami but inside the box there was Age of demons instead
ouch. they did that to me on a hyper neptunia game. to me its kinda one of them things for the money spent and how hard it would be to get the game. I just kept it.

I can see how it happens tho. with vita games the writing is so small its hard to see the names in the series.

According to this unboxing video the Vita has no inserts. The insert came from the first Toukiden Age of Demons for the Vita.

http://youtu.be/7WFQGT8EeTk
http://youtu.be/O4L4Rjk-7a0

bread's done
Back