EXPIRED - $15 off $75 at eBay with promo code C15LIMITEDTIME

BrianJason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Standard exclusions apply. As usual, eBay gift cards are excluded, others are not.

http://www.ebay.com

• Coupon code valid 3/31/16 until 5PM Pacific only
  • Excludes: Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, and Real Estate.  

thanks MartinAM

Last edited by a moderator:
What is with eBay giving so many of these out recently
Most people are gonna use these on purchases, not giftcards and/or virtual money. The fact that they're doing it so often just means they're making more money overall. Same thing with eBay bucks. Prices on eBay seem to have gone up much more rapidly since they started doing more frequent offers for bonus eBay bucks and promos like these.

OP, can you post the entire list of which GCs work and which don't on a Google doc? I had some trouble finding which worked last time and by the time I tried to check out the deal expired.
Go to ebay, look up the seller store for 'paypal digital gifts' ignore ebay GCs, and you've got a sizable list.

Overstock.com $100 gift card is $85 today. Take $15 off with promo code to make it $70.

You could buy a pair of PS+ subscriptions with it. $35 each is not bad. Someone here might take one off your hands for $40 if you only want one.

Not working for me for some reason.  It's saying the code I'm entering is wrong when I try to buy two best buy gift cards worth $75 combined.  

EDIT:  Tried checking out again and it worked.  Not sure what went wrong, but it's fixed now.  

Bwuahaha...buy GameStop gift cards with this sale...Use those gift cards to buy Ebay gift cards @GameStop...Use those Ebay gift cards to buy MORE Gamestop gift cards on Ebay AGAIN...USE THOSE GAMESTOP GIFT CARDS TO BUY EBAY GIFT CARDS FROM GAMESTOP! WHAT A RUSH!

I've got about a grand of paypal funds I can't access for another 7-10 days, I hope they keep these going so I can get in on them. Anybody gone over the 5k limit to test whether it's actually changed?

I've got about a grand of paypal funds I can't access for another 7-10 days, I hope they keep these going so I can get in on them. Anybody gone over the 5k limit to test whether it's actually changed?
From what I understand on another forum, they removed the 5k limit.

Works on PSN and eshop from Best buy. They seem to have a "low number" available for $10 PSN/eshop and the $30 PSN/eshop pack of 3.  I couldn't even get 1 of each.  But that maybe because they're limiting me cause I brought them the last 2 go arounds.

Tells me I can't apply the code to the order, trying to checkout $100 in PSN gift cards.

So I am guessing this doesn't work on actual ebay GC? Didn't bother to check.

I bought BB GCs with EBay GCs that I got from discounted GS GCs. Put in an order for Ebay GCs at BB.com since I am going there later anyway. The churn continues.

From what I understand on another forum, they removed the 5k limit.
why would you keep that much in there? Have you not read horror stories of PayPal freezing people's accounts for 6 months or a year or longer and the person can never talk to anyone in the company that can / will actually do anything for them? I don't even keep any money in my bank account that's connected to the PayPal because of the horror stories of PayPal just emptying out people's bank accounts for little to no reason and freezing those funds up, too.

Of the order?

j3Ux3kc.png

Can you use this deal multiple times? been eyeing a tv at bestbuy.
one time use per account i think

Tells me I can't apply the code to the order, trying to checkout $100 in PSN gift cards.
you could try doing a mixture of the lower denominations. I did a couple of variations before they finally let me check out with $35 eshop, $20 PSN, and $20 eshop from best buy. Try buying from Paypal Digital Gifts or Best Buy (I dont know which one you used)

you could try doing a mixture of the lower denominations. I did a couple of variations before they finally let me check out with $35 eshop, $20 PSN, and $20 eshop from best buy. Try buying from Paypal Digital Gifts or Best Buy (I dont know which one you used)

PDG all the way. I've had a variety of their cards, up to a dozen, $100 to $1000. Still no go. Red errors all over the cart like a crime scene.

For people having trouble, just keep trying.  The system kept denying the code on me, but it eventually went through.  Bought $50 and $25 to GS and $10 PSN from BB.

Overstock.com $100 gift card is $85 today. Take $15 off with promo code to make it $70.

You could buy a pair of PS+ subscriptions with it. $35 each is not bad. Someone here might take one off your hands for $40 if you only want one.
Good looking out! I did this using $50 in eBay gift cards that I previously purchased for $40 and just wrapped up the transaction with overstock for a pair of PS Plus year subs. So less than $35 a year each is just what I wanted.

Thanks, OP.  I picked up a new copy of Dragon Quest IV for NDS and a $50 Target gift card for $65 after coupon.  Decent.

That is exactly what I ordered and they already delivered to my email. They may have killed those particular GCs working.
Well its not saying that its not valid it says they are having technical difficulties so idk. I guess it could go either way. I'll keep trying.

Edit: Not it says

We can't apply this code to your order."
Looks like they did kill it for BB anyway

why would you keep that much in there? Have you not read horror stories of PayPal freezing people's accounts for 6 months or a year or longer and the person can never talk to anyone in the company that can / will actually do anything for them? I don't even keep any money in my bank account that's connected to the PayPal because of the horror stories of PayPal just emptying out people's bank accounts for little to no reason and freezing those funds up, too.
The 5k limit isn't about keeping more that 5k in the account in total. They have a 5k limit as to how much you can flip within a certain amount of time.

I have about $300 of gift cards on Ebay cards and flip them back and forth between Gamestop and Best Buy with the ebuck promos and made $100 in the last two days.

When you flip them in your account since Paypal is linked to Ebay, it was added to the total limit of 5k which is now removed.

I used the coupon code and it displayed $15 off coupon but it appears I was charged the full $75. I vaguely remeber that Paypal credits you the $15 in a way that looks like you paid full price; is there an easy way I can confirm that I did get the -$15 discount?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Anyone having issues where you can't pay with PayPal and HAVE to use a credit card? It's popping an error for me on using paypal: "We are having a technical hiccup and PayPal isn't available right now. You can pay with a credit or debit card instead."

bread's done
Back