* * * * * 9 votes

Nintendo eShop Deals - 5/25: $8 Mighty No 9, $5 RCRDX, $10/$15 Terraria, $2.50 Xeodrifter/Mudds/S. Deluxe, & More!

#4111 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted Yesterday, 06:24 PM

I searched on "3DS" and got nothing newsworthy for a couple of pages, so stopped there.

It's all over the 3DS subreddit

#4112 TransistorRadio   can't buy me love CAGiversary!   1485 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

TransistorRadio

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

I'm not seeing how the arms demo works? Is it only online battles for those one hour segments? Or can I download the demo to play on my flight this weekend?

#4113 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   64346 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Yesterday, 09:01 PM

Times for the Arms Testpunch:

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#4114 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   64346 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Yesterday, 09:03 PM

I'm not seeing how the arms demo works? Is it only online battles for those one hour segments? Or can I download the demo to play on my flight this weekend?

It's an online multiplayer beta, so you'll need access to a Wifi hotspot to try it out.

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

#4115 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   64346 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted Today, 07:08 PM

Times for the Arms Testpunch:

Reminder that this is going on for those that might have missed the first few sessions.

The party mode is kind of awesome, as everybody in the lobby just gets matched up with each other in random styles of matches (3-way, 1-on-1, 2-on-2, volleyball, etc) as people are available to play that works really well for a casual-style online mode.

#4116 grrouchie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   939 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:56 PM

Reminder that this is going on for those that might have missed the first few sessions.

The party mode is kind of awesome, as everybody in the lobby just gets matched up with each other in random styles of matches (3-way, 1-on-1, 2-on-2, volleyball, etc) as people are available to play that works really well for a casual-style online mode.

I did enjoy that aspect of it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk