Best Buy DOTD: WWE2K16 for $31.99/$25.59GCU for X1/PS4

It's a fun game. I paid $23.99+tax for it on Black Friday, and this is the closest I've seen it come to that. 

If you enjoy wrestling (or wrestling games), definitely get this. The matches are more realistic and flow better than ever before.

For non-wrestling fans, if you don't 'get' wrestling, you won't like it. Skip.

lmao sorry, just changed the title

Anyone a fan of Sting? He just retired :O

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/03/sting-announces-retirement-at-wwe-hall-of-fame-ceremony
Sad day but he did mention how it's not goodbye, it's more like see you later. Sounds like he will def still be involved somehow like hbk, flair or austin.

Joker Sting!!

so47s7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a fun game. I paid $23.99+tax for it on Black Friday, and this is the closest I've seen it come to that.

If you enjoy wrestling (or wrestling games), definitely get this. The matches are more realistic and flow better than ever before.

For non-wrestling fans, if you don't 'get' wrestling, you won't like it. Skip.
I forget if it's called an oxymoron, but when we talk about wrestling in the real world, and how it feels more realistic in a video game, makes me smile just a little. It's like when I used to watch wrestling and this kid told me that wrestling was fake, and I was defending it's realism. Now I know it's fake, like when a woman tells you she came too :D/

bread's done
Back