Amplitude (PS4) free

Do you mean the demo? Thanks OP but it helps to be more specific.

I'm mobile now so all I could do was checkout using the PSN app. Anybody know how to remotely turn on the ps4 for download before the glitch gets patched?

I was able to get in on this on my own account but my wife's was showing as ineligible to purchase when I tried on hers. Even though it said that there was still a button under that to "download to ps4" and the ps3 version was still showing as free. I went ahead and downloaded to ps4 without fully purchasing and hit purchase on the ps3 version checked my wife's ps4 now and the full game download did go through.

are you sure the full game is unlocked when you opened it up?
let me know what I am looking for to know that it's full and I'll let you know

I checked around and didn't see anything that told me either way

don't see anything trying to get me to upgrade or get full version. looks full to me

let me know what I am looking for to know that it's full and I'll let you know

I checked around and didn't see anything that told me either way

don't see anything trying to get me to upgrade or get full version. looks full to me
if its still locked there will typically be an option to buy the game on the main screen. If not, then that means you have the full version

if its still locked there will typically be an option to buy the game on the main screen. If not, then that means you have the full version
that's what I thought

nothing about purchasing within the game or in the related items prior to starting it

pretty sure I ended up with the full version

bread's done
Back