Dell Trade-in's for Video Games, Consoles

Guitar Hero Xbox One Bundle trades in for $53.29.  Coulda sworn I saw a deal on this somewhere....

Hint: Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be a $50 bonus for console trade-in. For Xbox One, at least. Didn't try others yet.

$170.10 for working Xbox One with power supply and no controllers ($10 extra per controller, so not worth including), plus $50 Dell promo egift card.

Edit: yep, $50 bonus seems to apply to all console trades. Xbox One actually trades higher than PS4. 360 only gets $10 before promo.

Edit 2: "Limited Time: Trade in your old PC and get a Dell Gift Card. Plus for a limited time, get a bonus Dell promo eGiftCard for an additional $50 off new Dell PCs & electronics." Not sure if that means the bonus is more of a coupon (may only apply to new PCs and electronics) than a gift card. Could just be poor wording.

unlocked nexus 6 get $185(Estimate provided by Reuse ????) +$100 bonus gift card. pretty good since i got it  from awd for $23x.\

nvm it changed to $50 bonus :(

If you are ready to accept this quote and begin the reuse process, click the button below. PowerON will send you a shipping box and free return shipping label.

somebody will pick up my package???

Some strong values I noticed:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: $37.69

Call of Duty: Black Ops III: $37.63

NBA 2K16: $33.62

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition: $16.74

Just Dance 2016: $23.92

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: $29.51

Xbox One: $230.10 with one controller, $220.10 without any controller

Some video games are worth $0 with no box and manual and are just $0. I wonder if they might deny items for not having manuals.

Important Information
Can my equipment be returned after payment has been generated? Can my quoted value change?
Yes. Products must be received by Reuse in a timely manner (within 14 days of you receiving the shipping materials), in the condition described, and with all materials described. Otherwise, the original quote may be recalculated. You can either accept the final value or have your product returned to you at no cost. Reuse will contact you if the final value differs from the initial quoted value.
You will receive a Dell Gift Card via email equal to the final value within two weeks after Reuse receives the equipment.
Quotes are valid for 30 days
No Information on if DLC must be valid or not

3DS
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - 3DS $21.45
Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire - 3DS $14.66

The Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes - 3DS $15.06
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS $15.06

Pokemon: Omega Ruby - 3DS $14.87

All other 3DS games have no value

PS3

FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition - PS3 $39.55
Other Sports games are $25-27 for PS3
Guitar Hero Live Bundle - PS3 $16.62
Just Dance 2016 - PS3 $17.87
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PS3 $24.17

Transformers Devestation - PS3 $23.47

Guitar Hero Live Bundle - Xbox 360 $53.29
Just Dance 2016 - PS3 $17.45
Madden NFL 16 Deluxe Edition - Xbox 360  $32.22
Other Sports games are $25-27 for 360
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox 360 $24.42
Minecraft - Xbox 360 $27.98
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 -Xbox 360 $14.86

Rise of the Tomb Raider - X360 $30.31
Transformers Devastation - XboX 360 $23.84
Battlefield Hardline - Xbox 360  $10.59

Wii U
Only Just Dance 2016 First Party Titles and Guitar Hero have value
Just Dance 2016 - Wii U $23.41
Yoshi Woolly World - Wii U $24.96
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U - Wii U $24.24
Splatoon - WiiU $29.18
Super Mario Maker - Wii U $32.79

Systems

Extra controllers are worth $10 each.

Non working console are all worth 0.

Not including a power supply will drop it to 0 or by $25.

PS3 $80.

$220 Xbox One

$150 Wii U

$60 360

Have values of $38-45 PS4 X1
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Star Wars Deluxe Edition
Fallout 4
Just Cause 3
Just Dance
Rainbow Six Siege
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Need for Speed Deluxe Edition

Until Dawn $26
Uncharted Collection $30
Forza Motorsport 6 $28
Gears of War Ultimate Edition $17
Got Lazy Will Finish Later Wii U PS4 and Xbox One If your title is missing it is because it has $0 value or is a Wii U PS4 and Xbox One title I have yet to add.

Can my quoted value change?

Yes. Products must be received by Reuse in a timely manner (within 14 days of you receiving the shipping materials), in the condition described, and with all materials described. Otherwise, the original quote may be recalculated. You can either accept the final value or have your product returned to you at no cost. Reuse will contact you if the final value differs from the initial quoted value.

http://delltrade.poweron.com/p/faq

dell gift card is ummm. I cant combine with more than 3 gift card with huge purchase, also we dont know if they will send the gift card in one transaction or separate for each items.

dell gift card is ummm. I cant combine with more than 3 gift card with huge purchase, also we dont know if they will send the gift card in one transaction or separate for each items.
Dell GC is legit, since these are the kind that don't expire (except for the promo GCs of course).

i dont get it, i want to trade 3 items. they give me 3 different shipping label. they didnt send me the paper , we have to put inside the box for amazon trade in.

Anyone gonna try it? These values are good and I know a lot of their $60 games come with $15 or $25 gift cards.

I've just never heard of the company.

i dont get it, i want to trade 3 items. they give me 3 different shipping label. they didnt send me the paper , we have to put inside the box for amazon trade in.
You get a separate USPS label for each item. Your quote # is on each label. You don't have to put anything else inside the box.

I'm thinking of trading an Xbox One, 360, and an old i5 Dell laptop in for a new Dell gadget.  Are their 2-in-1 laptops decent or would it be better to go with a lower end Alienware?  They also give good loot for the Galaxy S6 Edge, so I could throw that in too.  Any Dell toys worth getting?  Just wondering if a nice laptop is the way to go since Xbox looks to be merging into a PC anyway.

That Tomb Raider TIV is so tempting.  So is GOW:Ultimate after getting it for $10.  Only problem is I am planning on gett Uncharted 4 digitally so I am not sure what on that list of game with credits I really would buy.  Too bad this was not discovered before QB release.

silly question, can I put the labels for both games I'm trading-in inside the same box? or do I have to keep them separate?

They just shorted me $14.42 on the two factory sealed copies of Phantom Pain on :360: I sent.

lol figures 

And they didn't contact me to accept or reject the lower offering- which is a violation of their T&C.

[attachment=21406:4.12_f.u2.png]

got one of my trade in graded today. it is a promotion egift card with expiration date. ahhh i thought it is a legit dell gc.

Yeah, that doesn't seem fair for them to not give out regular gift cards which we know can be consolidated unlike the crappy promo ones.

I got a promotion gift card with an expiration also, I ended up talking to one of their reps and I guess the wrong email template is being sent out. The gift cards don't actually have an expiration date.

I got a promotion gift card with an expiration also, I ended up talking to one of their reps and I guess the wrong email template is being sent out. The gift cards don't actually have an expiration date.
Far out, man.

Will follow-up w/them about the expiration date issue, but this was my email from "Mark" this morning:

Thank you for participating in the Dell Reuse and Recycling Program. We recently reviewed our gift card orders and noticed that our system incorrectly issued you a gift card for less than what we quoted you. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. To remedy the issue, we have gone ahead and sent another gift card for $15.00 to make up for the value shortfall from the previous gift card. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know. We appreciate your patience and understanding and hope you have a wonderful day!

I just got the full amount for the three copies of Minecraft 360 I sent in.  $83.94 in a single promo egiftcard.  I can't complain.

bread's done
Back