Are you guys going to get No Man's Land?

bsmith

CAG Newbie
I hear it is going to be an amazing sci-fi game with both ground and space combat. Apparently the map will be huge with several billion planets to explore; actually I think it is more like 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets. Apparently everyone will start on the outer edge and work their way in meeting other players along the way. I added it to my steam wishlist. Hopefully it is good.

iFHQ0H2f.jpg

I'm getting it. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be repetitive which I'm afraid it would. You can only program in so many varieties of creatures and tile sets.

Figured it's probably best played early with the most other players in the game.

If nothing else it's a nice way of making a game different and I hope it inspires others to try something on a large scale.

Ill wait for the reviews on this one, and probably pick it up used. I can see it being a flop but could be wrong.

Do you mean No Man's Sky? If so then yes. I'm planning on getting this day one. Seems like the kind of game I can just chill and relax with a strong adult beverage.

bread's done
Back