* * * * * 1 votes

Walmart Trade In Deal 4/12-4/18

walmart deals tradein wal-mart bonus video games games

#31 chuckywang   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1644 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

chuckywang

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:05 AM

any good flips here? 

#32 dennisb407   Brickseek DN CAGiversary!   5681 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:59 AM

any good flips here?

Yes

#33 frosty47   Banned Banned   854 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

frosty47

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:37 PM

any good flips here? 

tumblr_nit2b3xZ221tv7yt8o1_250.gif

#34 pjgamer007   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   425 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

tumblr_nit2b3xZ221tv7yt8o1_250.gif

LMAO!  Why is this so funny?

#35 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:36 PM

Watch Dogs for $8 ain't too bad... Considering the game is nearly worthless at all other trade stores.

#36 pipir   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:45 PM

Does every walmart take used games even if they dont sell any used games?

#37 Ipman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:18 AM

Does every walmart take used games even if they dont sell any used games?

Not all walmart do trade ins. Just did a trade in today. To check which walmart do trade-ins, click on "Find Your Walmart Store" here enter zip and click "Find" there will be a list of which walmart has a Game Center(is what they call it). Most of the walmart employees don't even know that they can do trade ins, check the Electronics department first then if they don't know how to do it, then check Customer service. Basically find someone that knows how to do it and make sure the Walmart store you going to has the Game Center app which allows them to do the trade ins.

#38 bondgirl  

bondgirl

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:40 AM

So I traded in COD AW, COD Ghosts, Ryse, and Infamous SS at Wal-Mart today. Everything was going smooth, until their printer ran out of ink. Thinking that they would have one on stand-by, I was like okay, cool, I'll just wait a few minutes.  A few minutes turned into 40 minutes trying to find an ink cartridge. OMG, it's Wal-Mart and they can't find an ink cartridge! Anyway, the manager finally came and just told them to issue me a regular, plastic gift card for 37 dollars.  I'm probably going to trade in Watch Dogs tomorrow...but at a different Wal-Mart.

#39 Ipman   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:03 AM

So I traded in COD AW, COD Ghosts, Ryse, and Infamous SS at Wal-Mart today. Everything was going smooth, until their printer ran out of ink. Thinking that they would have one on stand-by, I was like okay, cool, I'll just wait a few minutes.  A few minutes turned into 40 minutes trying to find an ink cartridge. OMG, it's Wal-Mart and they can't find an ink cartridge! Anyway, the manager finally came and just told them to issue me a regular, plastic gift card for 37 dollars.  I'm probably going to trade in Watch Dogs tomorrow...but at a different Wal-Mart.

The employee that helped me had no idea what she was doing and I actually had to help her read and take the next steps on the screen. And when she hit print, the printer wasn't even turned on, so she had to get help for that too. Definitely wasn't a smooth experience

#40 Faithful   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Faithful

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

When I searched my zip code, no walmarts in my area are participating.  I might give the online trade a shot. 

#41 3rdbass   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   724 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:08 AM

Thanks OP! I got $16 for trading in COD Ghosts PS4 and Watch Dogs PS4. It took awhile but it worked. They had to reset the system as the computer was super slow. I just told them I was going to do my shopping and return to do it. It worked like a charm and now I have $16 instead of $2-$3 combined for both game I would have gotten from most other stores. I was never going to play these games so I rather get the credit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walmart, deals, tradein, wal-mart, bonus, video games, games