Dragon Age: Inquisition PS4 $ 9.00

Batman: Arkham Origins X360 $ 7.00

inFamous: Second Son PS4 $ 10.00

Ryse: Son of Rome XBX1 $ 7.00

Call of Duty: Ghosts XBX1 $ 8.00

Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 $ 8.00

Need for Speed: Rivals PS3 $ 10.00

The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series X360 $ 10.00
Where does it mention the date this is effective? I don't see it. None of the prices match online from the OP's list.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will be effective tomorrow.  I will edit it to say the dates in the body as well if that helps. 

While I appreciate the effort, this isn't enough to get me in the door. Bring back the 50% bonus and we can talk. Put your big boy pants on like everyone else.

Just checked the tiv for batman arkham knight ps4 online and its $15.90 and not $17? Is the in store tiv better than online tiv?

It looks like some of the prices were not updated correctly.  Everything will be fixed tonight and it will be extended for another week.

does walmart sell amazon or paypal gift cards?
and can i use a walmart gift card to buy em ?
No, unfortunately they changed their system around the first of the year, I tried several different prepaid visas and restaurant gift cards, the system blocked the sale. I even tried the self checkout and customer service.

does walmart sell amazon or paypal gift cards?
and can i use a walmart gift card to buy em ?
If you have a walmart gift card you want to get rid of, you can trade it in at Gamestop. I've traded in a 100.00 walmart card and was offered about 90 credit and around 65 cash. They might let u buy the Amazon card with credit, if not you can get an Ebay one instead.

If you have a walmart gift card you want to get rid of, you can trade it in at Gamestop. I've traded in a 100.00 walmart card and was offered about 90 credit and around 65 cash. They might let u buy the Amazon card with credit, if not you can get an Ebay one instead.
what about PSN cards ?
thanks everyone for the quick replies.

i had a horrible experience trading instore last year or so, so i might go the online route.

any good flips here?
tumblr_nit2b3xZ221tv7yt8o1_250.gif

Does every walmart take used games even if they dont sell any used games?
Not all walmart do trade ins. Just did a trade in today. To check which walmart do trade-ins, click on "Find Your Walmart Store" here enter zip and click "Find" there will be a list of which walmart has a Game Center(is what they call it). Most of the walmart employees don't even know that they can do trade ins, check the Electronics department first then if they don't know how to do it, then check Customer service. Basically find someone that knows how to do it and make sure the Walmart store you going to has the Game Center app which allows them to do the trade ins.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I traded in COD AW, COD Ghosts, Ryse, and Infamous SS at Wal-Mart today. Everything was going smooth, until their printer ran out of ink. Thinking that they would have one on stand-by, I was like okay, cool, I'll just wait a few minutes.  A few minutes turned into 40 minutes trying to find an ink cartridge. OMG, it's Wal-Mart and they can't find an ink cartridge! Anyway, the manager finally came and just told them to issue me a regular, plastic gift card for 37 dollars.  I'm probably going to trade in Watch Dogs tomorrow...but at a different Wal-Mart.

So I traded in COD AW, COD Ghosts, Ryse, and Infamous SS at Wal-Mart today. Everything was going smooth, until their printer ran out of ink. Thinking that they would have one on stand-by, I was like okay, cool, I'll just wait a few minutes. A few minutes turned into 40 minutes trying to find an ink cartridge. OMG, it's Wal-Mart and they can't find an ink cartridge! Anyway, the manager finally came and just told them to issue me a regular, plastic gift card for 37 dollars. I'm probably going to trade in Watch Dogs tomorrow...but at a different Wal-Mart.
The employee that helped me had no idea what she was doing and I actually had to help her read and take the next steps on the screen. And when she hit print, the printer wasn't even turned on, so she had to get help for that too. Definitely wasn't a smooth experience

When I searched my zip code, no walmarts in my area are participating.  I might give the online trade a shot. 

Thanks OP! I got $16 for trading in COD Ghosts PS4 and Watch Dogs PS4. It took awhile but it worked. They had to reset the system as the computer was super slow. I just told them I was going to do my shopping and return to do it. It worked like a charm and now I have $16 instead of $2-$3 combined for both game I would have gotten from most other stores. I was never going to play these games so I rather get the credit.

bread's done
Back