Newegg.com Your Choice Assassins Creed unity X1 or Star Wars Classics Voucher PS4: free after promo and MIR + each comes with a free copy of PES 2015

shoethiefrexyk9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Newegg.com has physical copies of Assasins Creed Unity X1 with a free copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 for $20 with discount code EMCETEM55 + $20 Mail In Rebate technically makes them free ($20 mail in rebate gets you a pre paid visa card worth $20)

or 

Star Wars Classics PS4 digital voucher with free copy of Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 for $20 with discount code EMCETEM56 + $20 mail in rebate  technically makes them free ($20 mail in rebate gets you a pre paid visa card worth $20)

edit: promo code works for non subscribers to newegg e-mails but use of the code will authorize them to start sending you e-mails

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the hassle of a rebate, I'd probably get AC if I didn't already have it on PS4.  I have a strong feeling Unity will be GWG soon enough.

thanks just saw this, I didn't see the little box stating that when it worked with an e-mail that I don't have subscribed to newegg
There's no real reason not to sign up for their email updates unless you have a rabid hatred for NewEgg. They have some good deals from time to time, such as the 2TB Samsung SpinPoint M9 HDD for the PS4 @ $89.99.

There's no real reason not to sign up for their email updates unless you have a rabid hatred for NewEgg. They have some good deals from time to time, such as the 2TB Samsung SpinPoint M9 HDD for the PS4 @ $89.99.
exactly they tend to throw out a descent video game deal probably weekly and I feel like the frequency of e-mails is about right.

Newegg MIRs suck!  I sent one in back in November, finally updated a few weeks ago that it's been processed and mailed, but may not be here until the end of this month.  I still haven't received it.

FYI they had 2TBs @ $69.99 through their ebay page couple months ago. Just to get a gauge of potential pricing if you can wait for it.

ya have a few rebates still havent received yet..including destiny ac unity and a kaspersky antivirus but im sure they'll be here this year hahahaha

Anybody else read the rebate form for the ps4 Star Wars voucher? It says to include the original upc cutout for said item, but it obviously doesn't have one since it's a digital item.  Those automatons at Newegg might even reject the rebate submission for not including a upc cutout.

Edit: Looks like the voucher is actually physical since it was mailed today so I'll be including that....

The OP & title is a little confusing.  You get AC Unity or the ps4 Star Wars voucher plus a free copy of PES 15 for $20 BEFORE the mail in rebate.  The code drops the price to $20 plus shipping and tax.  Then, you can mail in the rebate form for a $20 Newegg pre-paid Visa card, effectively making the transaction "free", excluding shipping and tax.

The OP & title is a little confusing. You get AC Unity or the ps4 Star Wars voucher plus a free copy of PES 15 for $20 BEFORE the mail in rebate. The code drops the price to $20 plus shipping and tax. Then, you can mail in the rebate form for a $20 Newegg pre-paid Visa card, effectively making the transaction "free", excluding shipping and tax.
I wouldn't have bothered with this at all except for your post. I can confirm. It's Unity plus PES (XB1) for $20 minus rebate or Star Wars plus PES (PS4) for $20 minus rebate, making both items free after MIR. I went for the Star Wars voucher. I know it will take me months to get my $20 back, but I'll live.

Edit: Plus, even though I got shoprunner shipping, after entering in the promo code I got an option for free eggsaver shipping

I wouldn't have bothered with this at all except for your post. I can confirm. It's Unity plus PES (XB1) for $20 minus rebate or Star Wars plus PES (PS4) for $20 minus rebate, making both items free after MIR. I went for the Star Wars voucher. I know it will take me months to get my $20 back, but I'll live.

Edit: Plus, even though I got shoprunner shipping, after entering in the promo code I got an option for free eggsaver shipping
thanks guys I guess I misunderstood what the deal was I was a little confused I guess I thought the mail in rebate was from the promo code but they are two separate things sorry for the confusion.

edit: better now?

So I got my game surprisingly fast. Ordered this morning, and arrived in less than 12 hours. Anyway, the PSN code has a UPC sticker, so there is no need to worry.

So does the Star Wars voucher let me download the games even if I don't have PSN?

Heard so many bad things about Unity but free is free. Can I download the humongous patch for this game without Xbox Live? Don't have any my consoles online but plan to soon.

No. They are both closed systems and you'll need to take them online to download games and patches.
Thanks. That's good to know as I have no plans to join PSN or Xbox Live anytime soon.

Anyone know if I get both deals, can the rebates be sent in one envelope or do you have to send each rebate separately?

Thanks. That's good to know as I have no plans to join PSN or Xbox Live anytime soon.

Anyone know if I get both deals, can the rebates be sent in one envelope or do you have to send each rebate separately?
Instructions say that you can only send one rebate per envelope.

I went ahead and ordered Star Wars Classics, but I'm extremely wary of these rebates. Last one I did from Newegg never got sent to me, even though I know I did everything right.

I ordered both. The visa gift cards as long as they may take will be nice surprises to the latest and greatest deal down the road. Thanks OP.
It is not one or the other so you could order both (I did it too), along with the destiny ps4 + pes15 ps4 FAR deal. I am also waiting on previous rebates for destiny and ACU but again they were different offers. Newegg is super slow at getting these rebates out though so be prepared to wait at least 4 months.

I've never done a NewEgg rebate before because I don't know of any stores in Ohio. But I bought the SW Code, which I received, but there was no receipt of anything for the rebate. Is it automatic? Do I need to do something online? Thanks for the help.

I've never done a NewEgg rebate before because I don't know of any stores in Ohio. But I bought the SW Code, which I received, but there was no receipt of anything for the rebate. Is it automatic? Do I need to do something online? Thanks for the help.
You have to print and include your invoice from newegg.com

My invoice and order confirmation both show that I paid $10 for Star Wars and $10 for soccer. I sure hope that doesn't screw with the rebate. I screenshotted the deals page where it showed Star Wars plus soccer for $20, free after MIR just in case

bread's done
Back