Xbox one halo bundle $141.xx Sam's club (ymmv)

ghostsong

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm sure we probably have a Sam's club thread buried somewhere in here but I'm on my phone and can't find it. Anyway saw this at my local Sam's in Alexandria, la.

3aa711e19d9901c748d5459b543cd577.jpg

Great price... But it doesn't give me an option for inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you choose your club, it should tell you if it's in stock at your store or not. I checked about 10 different stores and all said not in-stock at the selected store.

Want to check my local store to see if there is one for my nephews bday next month but can't get the inventory to work online

When you see an item that is marked as "View Only", you will know that these items are available in Club locations but are not available for delivery to you or for Click 'n' Pull service.

These items are displayed on the site for your information and as a chance for you to learn more about the items that are offered at Sam's Club. All of these items may not be in all Club locations nationwide but are in at least some Sam's Club locations. Please check with your local Club for exact availability of the items.

So basically call your local store.

I called 3 stores in my area, one actually said they had 0 in store - 0 on order. The other two stores just said the item has been deleted from our system and they can't check inventory. Guess you might get lucky if you can find it in store. Good luck. 

My Sam's actually have it, but it has no pull tags, and when I asked them to check the price, it was $284

Called all 22 stores in Houston and two had one for $289.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even try to look, I only have very few here in N Alabama. Just wasn't going to waste time trying.

bread's done
Back