2016 Flea market pickups

needler420

Banned
NOT yard or garage sales or thrift stores. FLEA MARKETS should be more popular for game hunting. Why people aren't posting in a dedicated section this year I don't know. I clearly see people posting finds in the yard sale thread saying they got it at the flea market.

I picked this plush up today for a dollar.

[attachment=21343:IMAG1729.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
The yard sale thread tends to have much more activity, which is why I post flea market finds there.

A flea market is, at least for my local spots, a gathering of yards sales anyway.

My local outdoor flea market was supposed to open last Sunday, but didn't due to weather. Can't wait to finally get out for 6 tomorrow morning.

Not many vendors this morning, but it's nice to be out. Picked up Fullmetal Alchemist, books 1-12, for $5.[attachment=21357:image.jpg]

Nice morning. Picked up:

Sonic and Sega Racing All Stars DS (case w/no instructions) $2 -- my 7 year old went nuts when he saw this. We put many hours in the PS3 version.
Korn greatest hits vol 1 CD - $0.50
Misfits meet The Nutley Brass "Fiend Club Lounge" CD - $0.50
Weird Al "Straight Outta Lynnwood" CD - $0.50 -- this find made my 13 year old's morning.
Demonic Toys/Dollman/Dollman vs. Demonic Toys DVD - $0.50

Keeping this thread alive... Lol

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger Bonus Discs (blu ray / 2 CD set) - $1
JCVD DVD - $1
Home Grown "Act Your Age" CD - $0.50
Luther Vandross "Songs" CD - $1

Edit: Holy $&@! JCVD was good!!!

On Saturday at the Flea-Market I picked up a couple of N64 games..

Hexen- $2
Blues Brothers 2000- $2
Quake- $2
Doom 64- $2

Was a first flea market. Saw one tent that had lots of video games. Video games were $10 and up depending on what game. Lunar Star $50. Final Fantasy 8 $30, etc. Heard the dude goes around area buying up video games.

Was a first flea market. Saw one tent that had lots of video games. Video games were $10 and up depending on what game. Lunar Star $50. Final Fantasy 8 $30, etc. Heard the dude goes around area buying up video games.
That's what happens at one of the fleas around here. Lady has a permanent booth inside and before the place even opens to the public, she goes around to the people setting up and offers to buy up all of their video games for a lowball bulk price. Anytime we go there to sell, my fiance usually starts making her rounds while I set up. Let's just say that hoarder isn't very friendly to us once she figured out we beat her to a bunch of good stuff. :lol:

I went to a dumpy start-up flea market (only their third week open in a shitty location) and one table had a bunch of gaming stuff. Mostly crap, but I did pick up to GBA SP (both AGS-001, sadly) and a copy of Pikmin Wii for $5 each, and a disc-only copy of Crash Bandicoot for a buck. They also had a N64 in box, not sure if it was actually complete, that they wanted $100 for. I passed.

Had a decent haul for my first flea market of the year (would have been great had a certain disc not have been missing).  Most of my good finds were non-gaming related items this time.

DIgimon World 3 (PS1) case & manual only :whistle2:( - $1

Trauma Center New Blood (Wii) - $3

Dogs of War (Big Box PC game) - $1

Doom 2 (PC Jewel Case) - $1

Non Gaming

3 Different Harley Quinn Comics (worth about $30-40 each) - $1.50

Brand new Battleship Board Game $3

Brand new Belkin USB Mouse - $1

Not as many vendors due to the weather, but I did better than the big pile of nothing I bought last week.

Blondie CDs - "The Best of Blondie" and "Parallel Lines" $1 each

PS1 games - "NCAA Football 2000" and "Triple Play 2001" $0.50 each

Another miss today. Same guy with his tables of retro games and games starting at $10. (Ghost Squad Wii  $15)

Another table someone had a tote of xbox, ps2, gamecube games. Nothing special, but asked how much each game. The reply, depends which game and had his phone on hand to lookup prices. Didnt bother picking up any games and left.

Another miss today. Same guy with his tables of retro games and games starting at $10. (Ghost Squad Wii $15)

Another table someone had a tote of xbox, ps2, gamecube games. Nothing special, but asked how much each game. The reply, depends which game and had his phone on hand to lookup prices. Didnt bother picking up any games and left.
I do the same with people like that. If they have to look it up on eBay or Amazon and expect that price, I laugh and walk away.

Might be one of my best finds ever. Went to our flea market that I just found out existed last weekend and didn't find anything and was driving away when I saw this older guy put this out. I stopped the car and ran over asked how much he replied "$10 I just sold one last week for $10" I opened my wallet as fast as I could  :D/ Got home and charged it up and it does work like he told me  :-({|=

wl4ri9.jpg

Might be one of my best finds ever. Went to our flea market that I just found out existed last weekend and didn't find anything and was driving away when I saw this older guy put this out. I stopped the car and ran over asked how much he replied "$10 I just sold one last week for $10" I opened my wallet as fast as I could :D/ Got home and charged it up and it does work like he told me :-({|=

wl4ri9.jpg
question, can two of these be hookup to one console?

Nice morning...

CDs were $0.25 each. The guy originally said $0.50 each, but I overheard him say that he was thinking $0.25 each but forgot quarters. I offered $0.25 each if I gave him exact change. He accepted. Cheap ass for life.:

RUN DMC - Down with the king
Rush - Chronicles (2 disc)
Ataris/Useless ID split - Let it Burn
Screeching Weasel - Television City Dream
Nerf Herder - How to meet girls

Percy Jackson book - The Demigod Files - $0.25

The Tokyo Mafia flicks were $2.00 for the lot (I already bought a sealed copy of Yakuza Blood for $0.25 last year):
Battle for Shinjuku
Wrath of the Yakuza
Yakuza Wars

I took a chance on a bootleg of Challenge of the Gobots (Complete series) for $1.50. Quality is better than I expected so far. The "trailers" we're old commercials.

Walked an hour for my local Relay for Life, then it's off to the flea market...

MLB The Show 15 (PS4) $3
UFC Undisputed 2009 (PS3) $1

Bobby Brown - Don't be Cruel CD $0.50
Janet Jackson -Rhythm Nation CD $0.50
Sublime - Second Hand Smoke CD $1.00
Jamiroquai - Synkronized CD $1.00 (my son wanted the Song from Napoleon Dynamite. Lol)

Digging Dinosaurs book - $0.50

This past weekend there was a flea market at a bar I frequent and a lot of the sellers were friends of mine cleaning out there old stuff for cheap. I picked up everything in the pic below for $84. Obviously I love getting the games, but I'm also reeeaaal excited for those Boba Fett and IG-88 figures.

20160828_105825.jpg

This was last week at the flea market. Now most of this was from one dealer. He ended up buying out a former store owners left over stock from when he closed up his shop. Had a bunch of sealed games, but was gonna put those on ebay he said, but he was more 

then willing to sell the open ones in the stack on the right. I did have to practically fight over the 5 bins of games he had, with 3 other sharks, so i missed out on some good stuff like zelda windwaker,  conkers reloaded, eternal darkness and some others

bread's done
Back