Meijer mPerks for 4/10-4/16- $30 off Battlefront($10 total) and $30 off Fallout 4

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://mperks.meijer.com/mperks/Coupon/Index

update 2: Meijer has removed the Battlefront coupon (#thecageffect). BUT good news if you happen to have the coupon clipped, the game is on sale again. Now $40 everywhere. If you use the $30 off coupon, it will be $10.

update: Battlefront back to normal price now. But that may only apply to stores where the $29.99 sale price expired the 9th. Some stores have the 13th as the expiration date. Meijer.com should tell you when it expires at your local store.

original post- Battlefront may be free, YMMV- This worked at 1:43am est. It was $29.99 last week, and is still that price. Apply the coupon after scanning the item at checkout to get another $29.99 off. In store only. The sale tag at the store said the $29.99 sale was supposed to expire 4/9. My roommate didn't see a sale tag at a different store he went to, and it worked.

6WLo2Wf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope for me it says: 

SALE

PS4 Star Wars Battlefront
$29.99 /ea
Regular $39.99 /ea , Save $10.00 /ea
Price good through 04/13/2016

https://www.meijer.com/product/electronics/video-games/ps4-star-wars-battlefront/t1/t1-872/t2/t2-10023/1463336868.uts

Is that online? It has the sale price for me, but different exp date.

if I went to a Meijer a few minutes from me right now, would they be able to take out the game from the case?
It's online:

https://www.meijer.com/product/electronics/video-games/playstation/playstation-games/ps4-star-wars-battlefront-36868/t1/t1-872/t2/t2-10023/t3/t3-976/t4/t4-1962/1463336868.uts

I'm Illinois, most of the grocery ads here start on Wednesday except meijer which start on Thursdays.

Edit: i clicked on your link and saw the 4/9 date and it changed to 4/13 for me.

My store said it expired 4/9.

Also it still works as of 1:43am. My roommate ended up going there and it worked for him.

Good luck to anyone else going to try it. Do it soon.

Go figure, I didn't have the same luck. Not because it didn't ring up $29.99, but because no one was around for me to grab to get the game. I know, middle of the night and all, but workers are usually around changing up signage and stocking shelves and shit.

There was no sale tag up, either. However, it could've still rung up for $29.99.

*sighs*

Oh well...it was just going to be a flip to Best Buy or Gamestop anyways.

Go figure, I didn't have the same luck. Not because it didn't ring up $29.99, but because no one was around for me to grab to get the game. I know, middle of the night and all, but workers are usually around changing up signage and stocking shelves and shit.

There was no sale tag up, either. However, it could've still rung up for $29.99.

*sighs*

Oh well...it was just going to be a flip to Best Buy or Gamestop anyways.
You should have asked one of the cashiers, that's what I had to do. They called for someone to assist me.

You should have asked one of the cashiers, that's what I had to do. They called for someone to assist me.
Yep, electronics leaves at like 9 or 10 PM as does most of the floor that works on that side of the store. Have to get someone to call for you since the people who have the keys are also overnight stocking the grocery and race track.

Also I should mention that you may want to take it to self check out instead of buying it at electronics. I have a feeling some workers would be suspicious of the free price lol.

Also I should mention that you may want to take it to self check out instead of buying it at electronics. I have a feeling some workers would be suspicious of the free price lol.
It won't work ... the game is in the case and the worker who takes it out has to take it to a cashier for you. Might want to buy something else to hide the fact it was free.

Either way they list regular price at $40 so at worst this should be $10. I may bite just for that. My local store still lists the price at $30 until 4/13 though.  It is 3 right now and I am not sure I want to drive there right now but there is no way I get to the store until noon if I go to bed.

Also, unless they look close at the receipt getting it for free is not a huge red flag since Meijer does so many deals where you can earn $off coupons.  Plus most clerks could give a fuck where I shop.

It really shouldn't matter if it happens all on it's own since it's all in their system. I guess you could get a junior detective and dick manager but there's no basis on which they should deny you.

Also, unless they look close at the receipt getting it for free is not a huge red flag since Meijer does so many deals where you can earn $off coupons. Plus most clerks could give a fuck where I shop.

Yep, I have a $10 off anything coupon in my account right now and they've been sending out free coupons and those monthly around here because there's been some big new Krogers and they're doing a lot of renovation.

Sitting here ruminating on this deal it's occurred to me that those waiting until the morning, myself included, are likely to be disappointed.  The previous week sale technically ends at midnight but it's not until 5 or 6 AM that the prices and what not actually turn over if I remember correctly from years of late night shopping and a few months of employment there.   Maybe we'll all get lucky, maybe not.

If I didn't already have the Platinum, I'd be there already. But I just don't feel like the hassle at 4AM....plus the cops are always camped out in that area's roads late night on the weekends.

My local Meijer is like a five minute drive, so I was able to get this about an hour ago free for Xbox One. Bought something else along with it to hide the free price, and I'll just return it tomorrow and keep the game. Thanks for the heads up on this deal!

Checked CAG right before I was headed to bed, and now have PS4 Battlefront in my hands (along with a few clearance items.) Thanks, OP!

VM

It did not work for me here in Michigan. The price showed up as $59.99 already. :(
Make a note did you try before 6 am? A lot of times they don't update the prices for the new weekly ad on Sunday in their system until that time.

Meijer sale prices start to change over at 6AM eastern time. Usually between midnight and 6 they retain the previous day's prices.

Make a note did you try before 6 am? A lot of times they don't update the prices for the new weekly ad on Sunday in their system until that time.
I did get there at about 6:15am. Thanks for the heads up. I will keep this in mind for future reference lol.

bread's done
Back