Amazon DotD: Farcry Primal (All Platforms) @ $35.00

damn when did amazon start doing this guaranteed trade-in value promotion? That's a damn good deal - 60 days - 10-dollar difference... 5-dollar-a-month rental for ps4 copy. 

damn when did amazon start doing this guaranteed trade-in value promotion? That's a damn good deal - 60 days - 10-dollar difference... 5-dollar-a-month rental for ps4 copy.

I picked up a PS4 copy...when do you get the email for the $25 trade in though? Haven't seen anything come through yet.
i still dont know how this works, i bought street fighter and it had a guaranteed value but never got any email about it and cant access the value they guaranteed. i dont know if you are suppose to lock in the value on the website when you buy it then you just have longer to send it in or what.

Pretty damn sweet deal but I'm not motivated enough to play it within 60 days for $10.  Busy with other stuff and upcoming games.  I like where Amazon is going with this, though.  It might be something to rival Reward Certs from BB.

$35 is still too expensive for me on Primal. I am waiting for $25 or less on this one, game looks like fun, but too much to play now to not wait for further drops on this one. 

$35 is still too expensive for me on Primal. I am waiting for $25 or less on this one, game looks like fun, but too much to play now to not wait for further drops on this one.
Got to agree with him. $19.99 I'll bite. Very tempting though. I'm sure I could price match this and trick walmart into pricing lower.

Does the game suck? Why is it dropping so fast? I have to admit the premise is odd, but Farcry hasn't let me down in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have any luck with PMs at Wal-Mart.

I always seem to get the sales associates who went to the Barney Fife school of authority.
It's hit or miss for me. About a year ago I remember having trouble at Best Buy price matching a Fred Myers deal for Pokemon Omega Ruby and went to Wal-Mart to try my luck and had no issues.

Does the game suck? Why is it dropping so fast? I have to admit the premise is odd, but Farcry hasn't let me down in a while.
the game doesn't suck. It could be a number of factors. The game not being good is probably not one of them. It's just a trend with Ubisoft games.

Can I get that with Amazon GC? I thought I couldn't buy GC with it
It only works with 3rd party physical gift cards (gamestop, subway, etc), not amazon gcs. I usually buy gamestop gift cards from amazon to get free shipping then use them at gamestop to buy amazon credit or ebay gift cards.

Tempted but backlog is full of un-played games (AC Syndicate, Mad Max, EGtRapture, Metro Redux) and others I need to finish (Fallout 4, MGSV, Bloodborne, Just Cause 3). So many open worlds, so little time . Think I'll wait til $20-$25 later this year. And I'm stuck on The Division.

Amazon has been jerks lately on their trade in. Rejecting trades for now good reason. One of the last games I sent in they rejected and sent back the reason was: NA Then try contacting support on this. They just say we will contact the trade in team and you never hear from them again.

Got in on this, can't beat that deal.

I distinctly remember saying stop the mammoth, not shoot the mammoth. Stop the mammoth. I'm very particular with my words. Stop, shoot. Stop, shoot. Do those words sound the same? 

so, speaking of the guaranteed trade in values. i just got the email for street fighter v. the game was delivered on april 4th, and the email says i have until june 11th to get the value. so if its 60 days from the time you get the email, you are looking at the potential of 67-70 days of play time before trading in.

bread's done
Back