Gamestop Weekly Ad Save $40 when you purchase The Division and RB6 Siege together

shoethiefrexyk9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Gamestops weekly ad lists a deal to save $40 dollars  when you purchase The Division and Rainbow Six Siege together making it $79.99 + tax for both games 

credit to LonelyBacteria for posting the rest of the ad thanks for saving my bacon while I was at work

http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

Rock band 4 w/guitar $69.99 (says new low price not sure if it's just the lowest it's been or msrp drop)

Guitar hero $69.99

Supercharger characters $3 off ($9.99)
(Make sure you're signed up for the skylander club thing)

Supercharger kaos trophy $3.99

Supercharger starter $39.99 +2 eons elites

Fallout 4 $40

Black Ops 3 + season pass save $30
$85.99 X1
$79.99 PS4
It's saying the X1 season pass is a $56 currency card, idk

$250 for preowned WiiU + new star fox 4/22 + they're still doing 20% extra trade for star fox preorder/buy (and darks souls 3)
I assume you can get the 20% and the bundle.

Shield pro -$50 now $250 (bestbuy too)

I think that's all the almost decent stuff 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything else?

Rock band 4 w/guitar $69.99 (says new low price not sure if it's just the lowest it's been or msrp drop)

Guitar hero $69.99

Fallout 4 $40

$85.99 X1
$79.99 PS4

$250 for preowned WiiU + new star fox 4/22 + they're still doing 20% extra trade for star fox preorder/buy (and darks souls 3)

Guitar hero $69.99

Fallout 4 $40

$85.99 X1
$79.99 PS4

thanks for posting the rest I was at work and had to stop abruptly, mind if I edit this into the initial post?

Gamestops weekly ad lists a deal to save $40 dollars when you purchase The Division and Rainbow Six Siege together making it $79.99 + tax for both games
Garbage deal given they had Siege for $30 last week. Only makes The Division $50 at best.

Would be decent at Best Buy if it stacked with GCU discount, so here's hoping this is a publisher promotion.

With the Division trade thing however, it's not bad. Just gotta figure out how this promo works when it comes to a return. I'm sure it negates it, right?

Can anyone confirm the 20% trade in towards Dark Souls works with multiple games? Does only 1 game get a 20% or does my total amount of games get boosted 20%?

Can anyone confirm the 20% trade in towards Dark Souls works with multiple games? Does only 1 game get a 20% or does my total amount of games get boosted 20%?
I got rid of all my skylanders and got bumped up from about $230ish to $250-something after paying off the rest of my DS3 preorder. I would assume games are included in the multiples allowed. (Worth noting you get the bonus even after paying off the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quantum Break bumped from 27 to 35 and chage, and Fantasy Life went from 18 to 23 and change. I only traded 2 on on the transaction, but in the past everything bumps. Anything above the payoff can be used towards whatever you want or put on a card.

For those wondering, Siege rings up as 19.99 ($40 discount) when bought with The Division.  Now, does anyone know if I return The Division, will I be docked the discount on Siege?

I guess if you're using The Division 50% trade bump coupon,
and already own but want to keep R6: Siege,
then you can trade it in for $28.80 and buy it back for $20.

Wow, who is going to be the guinea pig and try this out?
It works. I returned the Division to one of my out of the way stores and the guy was like "I know you're just returning it just to get Siege for $20." Jokingly, of course. I told him I still had Siege in the car if he wanted me to return it as well and he laughed and said no and that he didn't give a damn. They priced it as 19.99 instead of splitting the discount between titles, so it's all on the up and up as far as he's concerned.

bread's done
Back