FREE Payday 2 Steam (PC Game) Code when you buy a Hardcore Henry Movie Ticket by April 19 @ MovieTickets.com

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.movietickets.com/movie/mid/217362#.Vw8OvfkrLIU

Buy tickets for any Hardcore Henry showtime now through April 19 and receive a FREE starter game of Payday 2 (retail value $19.99) plus the bonus Hardcore Henry upgrade (includes Cocaine Jimmy Character Pack + two Hardcore heists). If you don't see your favorite theater listed, check back soon, as new showtimes are being loaded often. Look for details on your order confirmation page. Valid only while supplies last. Codes never expire. Void where prohibited. Valid in U.S. only. Must be 13 years of age or older to download. Must have appropriate working hardware, software and internet access to redeem the Code. Additional terms may apply. Limit one (1) code per transaction regardless of number of tickets purchased in a single transaction. Download requires your agreement to Steam's License Agreement, Privacy Policy and Subscriber Agreement.

You can waive the service fee for AMC Theatres if you are a AMC Stubs member.

hardcorehenry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered if that was the case when I saw this. It said it was a free download, but I was on mobile and couldnt find anything much about it later. Guess I have to go into the black hole that is Steam now

Well, doing some checks- you can find some matinees for $5. All time low is on Nuuvem's at $3.26, and it's been $4.99 on Steam within the past month. 

If you want to see the movie AND want the game, probably not a horrid deal, but not good enough to just buy a ticket and skip the movie to pick up the game. 

Well, doing some checks- you can find some matinees for $5. All time low is on Nuuvem's at $3.26, and it's been $4.99 on Steam within the past month.

If you want to see the movie AND want the game, probably not a horrid deal, but not good enough to just buy a ticket and skip the movie to pick up the game.
That's actually not too bad, but I have no one to see it with so meh.

I find it hilarious that they are advertising it as a Hardcore Henry upgrade. It's all in the game for free as of one or two updates ago. The heists are actually pretty sweet and are better then a bunch of the paid heists. Haven't played the new perk deck but I doubt it will replace my current deck. It's great content but advertising it as an upgrade is just....odd advertising. I still love the game so I'd say this is a great deal for those who haven't played the game yet. Assuming you also want to see the movie. I really want to see the movie but I'm scared it's gonna make me puke.

I really want to see the movie but I'm scared it's gonna make me puke.
After seeing the trailer the first time, I wondered how many people would complain about getting sick after watching it cause there are a lot of people with motion sickness.

The way it was shot intrigues me, tempted to actually go see it in a theater.. (I rarely see anything in theaters)

I know I own Payday on steam, not sure I ever picked up Payday 2.. so this could be the incentive for me to go see it. maybe.

Any thoughts on the movie itself? Good/bad/meh? (Spoiler free please, just a quick yes/no/etc)

bread's done
Back