Rick and Morty: Season 2 on sale — $21.99 Blu-ray, $17.99 DVD @ Best Buy

Navigator2001Plus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Preorder just went live for this.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rick-and-morty-season-2-blu-ray-disc/5154600.p?id=3557284&skuId=5154600 Blu-ray

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rick-and-morty-season-2-dvd/5154500.p?id=3557476&skuId=5154500 DVD

I think MSRP on this might be $30 for Blu-ray and $25 for DVD, because that's what Amazon has it for right now. $5 off isn't huge, but I love this show a ton and want the creators to take my money and make Rick and Morty forever and forever 100 years Rick and Morty.

Edit: Updated to reflect current sale prices. Amazon matched the Blu-ray price, but the DVD is still $19.99 from when they matched Best Buy's old price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was waiting on when this would show up. Even though its not as funny as season 1 is, I will without a doubt buy this and support Dan and Justin. Hopefully this show doesn't go the Venture Brothers route and take years in between seasons (speaking of which, I need a season 7 of Venture Brothers asap after the greatness of season 6). 

Amazon has matched this price if anyone was waiting for it to come down over there before pre-ordering!

Blu-ray is the same price on Amazon and at Best Buy but if you're picking up just the DVD then Best Buy has it for $17.99 to Amazon's $19.99

I've never seen this show. Was watching an episode live right now and it's pretty good. Does season 1 include a digital copy also?

I bought the blu-ray and my code only worked on Flixster but it's not showing up in my UV library and it's not showing up on any other synced accounts. 

My Blu-ray copy of season 1 came with a UV Flixster code when I got it way back. So it should, unless they changed it or something.
my code didnt work either on UV's site, it said to try again later so I will wait before trying to redeem it on flixster if it will not link it to all my other accounts in UV

bread's done
Back