Until Dawn and Bloodborne $20 at Bestbuy

No https, wft is going on here? Is that the legit bestbuy ca site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time until dawn was $20 was during Black Friday at Best Buy (at least in the U.S)

$20 is a good price btw for until dawn, I'd recommend it

Bloodborne has hit the $20 mark several times, but always bounces back up to $40, so pick it up if you haven't yet. I think this is the first time Until Dawn has been this cheap.
Snap. I loved it, was gonna jump on it, get Bloodborne for $20 and The Order for $0.97, then realized that, in fact, I do not live in Toronto and don't want to pay $18 for shipping. Makes me curious though if Canada gets more smokin' deals than the US in this respect.

Until Dawn is sold out online and can't reserve at local location.  Guess i'll have to take a lok tomorrow and hope there are some in stock.  This is a game I've been curious about but would never get at full price.

and can't reserve at local location.
But not soldout, right? I think that's a glitch. Try to reserve it and it'll say no. Then pop open something else and try and reserve it, if it goes though you'll find both items on your reserve cart. It should still work after removing the random other item from your cart.

I think people were getting Until Dawn price matched at Walmart. But that's YMMV as they require games to be in stock to PM, and Until Dawn soldout virtually everywhere the first day of the sale. Still worth trying though, just flash a phone with the listing and try not to show them the stock checker.

bread's done
Back