* * * - - 2 votes

No one to vote for this fall so lets give obama a 3rd term

#31 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 07 May 2016 - 05:12 AM

Trump has always been a bigot and prone to racist temperament.   There has been enough records of him during the early 80's to 90's

How does someone who eat a taco bowl make the hump to liking a group of people?  If that is not a moronic and pandering statement, I don't know what is.

First Taco bowls do not exist in mexico and taco is only related to mexican food not Hispanic food.

#32 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2506 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

Trump has always been a bigot and prone to racist temperament.   There has been enough records of him during the early 80's to 90's

How does someone who eat a taco bowl make the hump to liking a group of people?  If that is not a moronic and pandering statement, I don't know what is.

First Taco bowls do not exist in mexico and taco is only related to mexican food not Hispanic food.

OK, but in his defense, and like, alleged racism aside...taco bowls are fucking amazing. So are nachos. Just sayin. #VIEWS

#33 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Closed Account   13745 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

ted was our only hope

#34 The Green Giant   Leader of the Veggies CAGiversary!   9405 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

The Green Giant

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:13 PM

Trump is going to win anyways.
I'm from Massachusetts, my vote doesn't matter.

#35 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:04 PM

Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico is the Libertarian Candidate. Move over Nader Jill Stein, this guy's gonna ruin the election for ya.