No one to vote for this fall so lets give obama a 3rd term

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
really  i mean it  , even though i dont agree with half the crap he does lets look at  who could win

Sanders-- looks like a nut that escape a nursing home and im just waiting for the people in the white coats to come onto stage and go, okay grandpa you had your fun its time to go home

Clinton--  why would anyone vote for a murderer is beyond me, but people will vote for her cause she is making promisses of you vote for me your going to get   all this stuff for free and the morons belive it.

other side

Ted-- i would not vote  for him as far as i could  throw a fat man on a  150 degree day.

Trump--- Love to see him win, go over and meet with the queen . She calls him a name  and  he flips out and punches her out.... really though he wants to build a wall    what could work, BUT he wants to send everyone who is here already back and then bring them back.. That would cost millions or even billions wasted

so long story short  we are mostly fucked no mater who you pick..

This plan wouldn't work. While a good chunk of Americans would rather have Obama Part 3, too many folks would rush out and vote for Trump, making him a lock for the win.

Outside of that, I really don't see you convincing both Clinton and Trump (and their families) not to vote.

Wonder what would happen if the popular vote was eqully tied 2-2.

Clinton a murderer.... obviously you haven't seen what the Republicans have done .

Tell me how many people died because the republicans conspired to start a war in Iraq?

Have you even read how Bush and his administration not only stonewalled the 9/11 investigation but purposely classified 28 pages.

Thats what murder and covering it up is

Clinton a murderer.... obviously you haven't seen what the Republicans have done .

Tell me how many people died because the republicans conspired to start a war in Iraq?

Have you even read how Bush and his administration not only stonewalled the 9/11 investigation but purposely classified 28 pages.

Thats what murder and covering it up i
we really want someone running the country when someone calls up and goes WE NEED HELP WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.. instead she turns her phone off and goes to a party

Thats what murder and covering it up is
Don't know, why dont you ask all the democrats who voted in favor of the invasion.

You can say what you want about Sanders but his shit checks out. He's been doing his thing since he was in his twenties, his views have stayed concurrent with what they are now and has never been a flipflopper. It's a shame he'll never win but that's mostly because no one in the US votes.

You can say what you want about Sanders but his shit checks out. He's been doing his thing since he was in his twenties, his views have stayed concurrent with what they are now and has never been a flipflopper. It's a shame he'll never win but that's mostly because no one in the US votes.
Ehh...that's only part of a reason to support a candidate. Having them never flip flop can also mean they are set in their views, and facts, data, or...reality...will never make them change.

I like Bernie as a person, I like some of his policies. But I think a lot of them sound great at the surface level, but there is no way to fund them, the crippling impact to productivity, and to business is overlooked because it's easy to tell people in a lower economic bracket that people who earn more than them are bad.

And I ALWAYS get hung up when he starts going on about "fair". Somehow his version of fair, and the version that many of his supporters embrace, has to do with taking away more money from other people.

Family leave is great, but explain to me how small and medium sized businesses can just absorb paying mothers and fathers for months of time off. If I were granted that much time, due to the responsibilities and tasks that are part of my job...it could be the make or break between our company making money, and losing money.

All of his stuff sounds nice on the surface level, but it all assumes a complete vacuum.

It's kind of like Ron Paul, who I also liked a great deal. I would agree with some of his stuff, then all of the sudden he goes off the reservation, or fails to actually details HOW his policies would work, and you scratch your head.

Give me a break how many candidates actually lay out plans of their ideas.  People don't want to hear plans they just want to hear simplistic ideas

There is all this talk of the nevertrump and neverclinton groups. I'm n the group 'nevereitherofthesefuckingdangerouspeople'.

Bernie or Bust.

There is all this talk of the nevertrump and neverclinton groups. I'm n the group 'nevereitherofthesefuckingdangerouspeople'.

Bernie or Bust.
While I understand that sentiment (and am a Bernie supporter myself), it's just not a realistic outlook. When the dust settles, SOMEBODY will be our new POTUS. And it is with almost 100% certainty to be either Trump or Clinton. As much as that hurts me to my inner core, as an adult, I have to try to look at it from a perspective of "which is worse?".

We can use the literal animal symbols for each party as an example here. I wouldn't want an elephant or a donkey in my house. But if I had to choose, the donkey is going to do a lot less damage. I feel despite all of her flaws, Clinton is far less likely to rock the boat than Trump. Granted, some people WANT Trump to rock the boat...and that's their prerogative. But for me, the next four years will be like babysitting your drunk ass friend who can't hold his/her booze. As long as they don't wreck all of your shit, you'll get through it.

And that's the saddest part about this election. I feel like it has reached a point where voting for the person who will accomplish the least is the smart way to go. Aint that a perfect picture of America, haha.

While I understand that sentiment (and am a Bernie supporter myself), it's just not a realistic outlook. When the dust settles, SOMEBODY will be our new POTUS. And it is with almost 100% certainty to be either Trump or Clinton. As much as that hurts me to my inner core, as an adult, I have to try to look at it from a perspective of "which is worse?".
I'me voting for Bernie Sanders if he wins the nomination or not; or because Clinton's ass is finally in a jail cell. I live in Massachusetts and don't pretend to believe that my vote actually matters. I voted third party in 2012 and I will again.

I'me voting for Bernie Sanders if he wins the nomination or not; or because Clinton's ass is finally in a jail cell. I live in Massachusetts and don't pretend to believe that my vote actually matters. I voted third party in 2012 and I will again.
You realize the irony there is if everybody thought like that, it would matter...and Trump would end up winning, right?

Trump is a loose cannon,  now if today's taco tweet isn't offensive enough, wait till he gets into office and start doing the same things

Republicans/right wingers/conservatives loved to whine and bitch about how the media controls everything, but guess what the same media is what brainwashed them into voting for Trump.  They are voting for Trump cause thats what the media wanted them to do.

If the media cared they would of cared to report on Trump accurately instead of giving him free passes.  Trump has not faced one tough media stance ever, they been giving him the kid's glove

You realize the irony there is if everybody thought like that, it would matter...and Trump would end up winning, right?
I despise the notion of voting for the least harmful candidate. If you had a choice between someone who was a child rapist or a murderer being your new neighbor, why wouldn't you fight like hell to keep them both out? I would. Even if I knew my protest would never keep them out of my neighborhood, I would want to fully be on record as showing that I don't support either person.

Voting is a right, but we don't need to exercise all of our rights. When was the last time you chose to walk around and bear arms? Even if you do occasionally, I suspect you don't all the time.

I think a non-vote can be a loud statement too. If we only saw 25% of registered voters going to the polls for the Presidential Election, that would be significant. Sure one of them might get elected, but both will know how apathetic the country is to them and their current positions, and for any hope of a second term, they would need to win over the public. It would be a lame duck President starting from the day of inauguration. I think the country needs that in order to start flushing the system out, losing the radicals in both parties, and getting back to a time where being a centrist was in line with the will of the people, not pandering to the extremists in both parties. Make those whackjobs irrelevant...as they should be.

I despise the notion of voting for the least harmful candidate. If you had a choice between someone who was a child rapist or a murderer being your new neighbor, why wouldn't you fight like hell to keep them both out? I would. Even if I knew my protest would never keep them out of my neighborhood, I would want to fully be on record as showing that I don't support either person.

Voting is a right, but we don't need to exercise all of our rights. When was the last time you chose to walk around and bear arms? Even if you do occasionally, I suspect you don't all the time.

I think a non-vote can be a loud statement too. If we only saw 25% of registered voters going to the polls for the Presidential Election, that would be significant. Sure one of them might get elected, but both will know how apathetic the country is to them and their current positions, and for any hope of a second term, they would need to win over the public. It would be a lame duck President starting from the day of inauguration. I think the country needs that in order to start flushing the system out, losing the radicals in both parties, and getting back to a time where being a centrist was in line with the will of the people, not pandering to the extremists in both parties. Make those whackjobs irrelevant...as they should be.
I'm not sure what this has to do with Green Giant voting for Sanders, but either way, you're making one hell of a false equivalence argument to say that both sides have equally influential crazies in proportion to eachother. You don't see various flavors of communists with any kind of influence that can compare to what those teabaggers have accomplished in their respective legislatures. You don't see Hilary dogwhistling about reparations to the Black Panthers or Nation of Islam, but you sure as fuck see Trump angling for the white supremacist vote. You don't see feminazi's(LOL) mandating abortions or wanting to throw women in jail for giving birth in a hospital or for not breastfeeding. Sorry bro, but if you can't see the differences on realistic terms, then you don't really have that firm a grasp on the issue as you may think.

This "both sides are equally as bad" drek is a lazy argument at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what this has to do with Green Giant voting for Sanders, but either way, you're making one hell of a false equivalence argument to say that both sides have equally influential crazies in proportion to eachother. You don't see various flavors of communists with any kind of influence that can compare to what those teabaggers have accomplished in their respective legislatures. You don't see Hilary dogwhistling about reparations to the Black Panthers or Nation of Islam, but you sure as fuck see Trump angling for the white supremacist vote. You don't see feminazi's(LOL) mandating abortions or wanting to throw women in jail for giving birth in a hospital or for not breastfeeding. Sorry bro, but if you can't see the differences on realistic terms, then you don't really have that firm a grasp on the issue as you may think.

1. Liberals defend FDR even though he sent the Japanese to the concentration camps

2. Forced health care law which resulted in price increases and for millions to lose their health insurace

3. Rain Tax

4. Continued domestic spying on all of Americans

5. Bernie's Economic Policies

6. Drone strikes and continued intervention in world affairs

7. Drug War

In the end Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans.

Trump is a buffoon who I honestly don't think believes half of what he is saying, and would do even less. He would be blocked by Congress at every step of the way. He's that loudmouthed little fucker at the Y who talks shit the whole basketball game from the sideline, then when he finally gets in, he sucks, and you just shake your head and laugh at him. He isn't a right wing conservative. He will not be able to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He won't be able to ban Muslims from coming to the country. He won't be able to get anything done. That's pretty close to harmless.

Hillary has no position unless a focus group has told her what the crowd in front of her wants to hear. Frankly, that makes her MORE dangerous to me, because I can never tell what her position will be if elected. I know she'll be as hawkish in foreign policy as any of the GOP candidates this election. I know she will be beholden to big donors and influencers, so her actions won't be in the best interest of the country, they will be in the best interest of her. I know that she will be deadly for any sort of Middle East peace agreements.

This isn't to say Trump won't be dangerous in these topics as well. He probably will be. But that really gets to my point - rational people, centrist people, look at both of these polarizing idiots as dangerous to our country, and dangerous to the world.

Both presidencies will be terrible. We can only hope for better candidates in 2020, but I'm not "throwing away" my vote on either of the two front runners, who I equally despise and fear. I do think they are equally dangerous, and equally bad. I'm fine with you disagreeing with that opinion.

Trump is a buffoon who I honestly don't think believes half of what he is saying, and would do even less. He would be blocked by Congress at every step of the way. He's that loudmouthed little fucker at the Y who talks shit the whole basketball game from the sideline, then when he finally gets in, he sucks, and you just shake your head and laugh at him. He isn't a right wing conservative. He will not be able to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He won't be able to ban Muslims from coming to the country. He won't be able to get anything done. That's pretty close to harmless.

Hillary has no position unless a focus group has told her what the crowd in front of her wants to hear. Frankly, that makes her MORE dangerous to me, because I can never tell what her position will be if elected. I know she'll be as hawkish in foreign policy as any of the GOP candidates this election. I know she will be beholden to big donors and influencers, so her actions won't be in the best interest of the country, they will be in the best interest of her. I know that she will be deadly for any sort of Middle East peace agreements.

This isn't to say Trump won't be dangerous in these topics as well. He probably will be. But that really gets to my point - rational people, centrist people, look at both of these polarizing idiots as dangerous to our country, and dangerous to the world.

Both presidencies will be terrible. We can only hope for better candidates in 2020, but I'm not "throwing away" my vote on either of the two front runners, who I equally despise and fear. I do think they are equally dangerous, and equally bad. I'm fine with you disagreeing with that opinion.
I actually agree with you on Trump. I think he is smart and found a way to catapult him to victory in this election by playing on people's anger and fears. I doubt he believes in many things he says therefore should he get elected, most of his policies will be half of what was promised, this way it will seem like he tried to do something for his constituents and also make progress on the issues. Nonetheless I bet he will be shit president but most likely better than Hilary.

I think you guys are giving Trump too much credit. Regardless of whether he "actually believes" what he says, once it's out there, nobody will think any differently. Look at his damn Cinco de Mayo tweet as a perfect example. Had he not already slandered Mexicans with his comments months ago, the tweet probably wouldn't have ruffled as many feathers as it did.

That's the stupid thing about, even if Trump wasn't purposely being a dick to HIspanics, we would never know. It's too late. That tweet could have been sincere and heartfelt...but nobody is going to believe him because he was already an asshole months ago. So, the notion that he can just undo all of the bridge burning he did (especially in terms of foreign policy) AFTER becoming President just seems silly to me.

This is why, for me, Trump is more dangerous. At least Hillary hasn't been going around fueling fires with various ethnic groups. Yes, they're probably both horrible and dangerous...but Hillary's stupidity probably just stands to lose us some money, while Trump's stupidity stands to get us all killed.

But again, how awful is it that THESE are the discussions we're having concerning our upcoming election? This is the best America could do. In all honesty, both parties should be embarrassed. Both candidates could have the lowest approval ratings in history BEFORE getting elected, haha.

This is why, for me, Trump is more dangerous. At least Hillary hasn't been going around fueling fires with various ethnic groups. Yes, they're probably both horrible and dangerous...but Hillary's stupidity probably just stands to lose us some money, while Trump's stupidity stands to get us all killed.
Ehh...yah, maybe. But Hillary has pretty blatantly been running around trying to tell each ethnic group that she is just like them. Remember "natural hair", and the black lives matter protest at her rally, and the flare up between bill and BLM, and her super-predator thing...but then when she does go after the "ethnic vote"...this fucking shit here. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/8-ways-hillary-clinton-just-your-abuela/ I mean...what.the. fuck?

But again, how awful is it that THESE are the discussions we're having concerning our upcoming election? This is the best America could do. In all honesty, both parties should be embarrassed. Both candidates could have the lowest approval ratings in history BEFORE getting elected, haha.
Totally agree. I didn't think Obama-Romney could be beaten with a new low, but this current election is officially the most pathetic of my entire life. And I'm kinda old. I just hope whichever one (let's face it, it's going to be Hillary) gets in, and they are sooo bad, that the incumbent has to fight a primary. Someone I REALLY respect should run, like Tulsi Gabbard. Democract, who doesn't strictly follow the establishment party positions, veteran, has made the talk show circuit...is attractive. How awesome would it be, at a time where we have the leading candidates try to pretend that their "Christianity matters so much to them" but in reality, are amoral fuckwads (not because of the absence of religion, that's irrelevant) who are probably both atheists pretending to be devout, that a Caucasian Hindu becomes our next President. How bout a Gabbard - Cory Booker ticket? I could get behind that, and I'm not even a Democrat!

EDIT - Bleh...it's been too long since I frequently posted here. My formatting/quoting sucked and was all over the place...whatever :/

Trump has always been a bigot and prone to racist temperament.   There has been enough records of him during the early 80's to 90's

How does someone who eat a taco bowl make the hump to liking a group of people?  If that is not a moronic and pandering statement, I don't know what is.

First Taco bowls do not exist in mexico and taco is only related to mexican food not Hispanic food.

Trump has always been a bigot and prone to racist temperament. There has been enough records of him during the early 80's to 90's

How does someone who eat a taco bowl make the hump to liking a group of people? If that is not a moronic and pandering statement, I don't know what is.

First Taco bowls do not exist in mexico and taco is only related to mexican food not Hispanic food.
OK, but in his defense, and like, alleged racism aside...taco bowls are fucking amazing. So are nachos. Just sayin. #VIEWS

Gary Johnson, former governor of New Mexico is the Libertarian Candidate. Move over Nader Jill Stein, this guy's gonna ruin the election for ya.

bread's done
Back