@ScufGaming Twitter 1M followers #SCUFmillion 10k in prizes contest.

Cool, I followed even though it hit 1 million already.
Yeah they hit 1M right after they posted. All you have to do is hashtag #contest on Twitter and you'll get a bunch of followers, lol. I'll update the thread with their actual contest tweet when they start it, obviously we'll need to be following to enter and the odds will be slim but with 10k in prizes maybe they'll have 100 - $100 Scuf gift cards. Worth a shot. :)

edit: OP updated. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
have you had since then some other contests? And do you have a page on any other social network besides twitter?

have you ever done any other contests like this? Do you have any pages on any other social networks besides twitter?

Yeah nice. But is this group still active? I mean, i have sent a request to get accepted like a month ago already and i still didn't get the answer. I thought that i was rejected so i canceled the first request and sent another one and still nothing changed. Guys please accept me. I do really need to be a part of that group. I was already looking for varios variations for this one. Even found a group on instagram which looked to be ok, until it got banned because of the fact that they used to buy cheap instagram followers worldwide So i guess all that page was a kind of a scam.

Wow, I don't remember such a big draw in all the time I've been on Twitter. However, I am not particularly interested in any lotteries often; it is fraud or scam. However, I hope that this is not the case in your case.  Not so long ago, I also started to turn to social networks. I didn't know that an Instagram blog would attract me so much. I even decided to buy instagram followers and likes. This helped my posts get into the recommended category.  Next time, try to make a drawing on Instagram. I think it will be much more exciting and compelling.

And who are the lucky ones who won prizes?
Not sure, you'd have to check their stuff from about two years ago when this ended.
Wow, I don't remember such a big draw in all the time I've been on Twitter. However, I am not particularly interested in any lotteries often; it is fraud or scam. However, I hope that this is not the case in your case.
Thanks! Appreciate the well wishes for good luck on this one!

bread's done
Back