Family Video - Metal Gear Solid V, Mad Max (PS4/XB1), Rise of the Tomb Raider (XB1) $19.99 YMMV

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Before anyone mentions it, I know there is a Family Video Thread, but it doesn't get updated very often and a lone post might be looked over by most.

I was at FV today and they have the games listed in the title at $19.99. I've bought multiple games from FV and they are always in great shape despite being used by God knows how many people beforehand. YMMV, but the location on 14 + Hayes in Warren, MI had multiple copies of each for sale.

Nice rhyme :rofl:

Fam Vid updated their systems the other day, so I can't access the master list. Look below for a small update though :)
Do they still have the master list printouts of movie markdowns? I stop in every sunday and the manager lets me go over the list of markdowns since she usually doesn't get the done until later at night.

Also, when I was there, they had Jurassic World DVD + Blu-Ray was $9.99 which is a pretty decent deal
FV sells them separate. So if it was the blu ray case, you're only getting the blu ray version, no DVD or digital copy. That's why I rarely buy movies from there until they hit the $5 mark.

FV sells them separate. So if it was the blu ray case, you're only getting the blu ray version, no DVD or digital copy. That's why I rarely buy movies from there until they hit the $5 mark.
I did not know that. I didn't pick it up, but now I know not to if I'm only getting one copy - even though the BR is the only one I'd use anyway

Do they still have the master list printouts of movie markdowns? I stop in every sunday and the manager lets me go over the list of markdowns since she usually doesn't get the done until later at night.
Every Sunday morning it prints out :)

Sunday is sticker day. It's freaking terrible lol.

I'll bite. Where? Aside from Mad Max being the same price new at Best Buy (not cheaper), I'd like some links to back up your statement
If you don't have GCU you're CAGing it wrong. Really I'm just being salty that I've never seen a single worthwhile used thing at FV.

Also get out of my neck of the woods you. ;)

If you don't have GCU you're CAGing it wrong. Really I'm just being salty that I've never seen a single worthwhile used thing at FV.

Also get out of my neck of the woods you. ;)
Then you're doing it wrong. I was able to pick up multiple copies of Skyward Sword in-town for $10 each, then trade them in for $50+ at Wal-Mart during a promo when NBA 2K14 came out. FV is great for such promos, if you can find stores willing to part with games. I made out quite well in 2014 because of FV, between Wal-Mart and Target.

Then you're doing it wrong. I was able to pick up multiple copies of Skyward Sword in-town for $10 each, then trade them in for $50+ at Wal-Mart during a promo when NBA 2K14 came out. FV is great for such promos, if you can find stores willing to part with games. I made out quite well in 2014 because of FV, between Wal-Mart and Target.
This. Right. Here. Those Walmart bonuses combined with the 10 dollar wii games paid for almost all my bf impulse buys.

I'm not sure that FV never having a single game worth buying when I go in there is something I can control.

My local store had a hot ebony babe behind the counter. They hd ample amounts of each game for sale. She even ran the one with scratches through their magic machine that made it look brand new. I should've asked for her #. Now I'm gonna be doing inappropriate Google searches all night to quell my desires.

My local store had a hot ebony babe behind the counter. They hd ample amounts of each game for sale. She even ran the one with scratches through their magic machine that made it look brand new. I should've asked for her #. Now I'm gonna be doing inappropriate Google searches all night to quell my desires.
A couple years ago I went to the family video I mentioned before and there was a tall, slender redhead who had the same exact voice as Kathy Griffin. That shit had me mesmerized how someone could look and sound just like another (more famous) person

A couple years ago I went to the family video I mentioned before and there was a tall, slender redhead who had the same exact voice as Kathy Griffin. That shit had me mesmerized how someone could look and sound just like another (more famous) person
dang that sounds scary. I would have never gone back if I saw Kathy Griffin there. Mad uggo. But this chick I saw was da bomb diggity. Butter pecan skin, well rested, perky boobs, not dressed like a slut.. this chick came from good stock

dang that sounds scary. I would have never gone back if I saw Kathy Griffin there. Mad uggo. But this chick I saw was da bomb diggity. Butter pecan skin, well rested, perky boobs, not dressed like a slut.. this chick came from good stock
Her boyfriend is probably a straight up, fresh from the joint, thug. Good girls love those type of guys.

Joking aside, don't ever use the term "da bomb diggity" around black chicks. Being a member of the minority persuasion, terms like that should be avoided around, black, Latina, Asian - pretty much anything but other whites.

TIL: Someone finds Kathy Griffin attractive and people actual use the phrase "da bomb diggity".

Not sure which i am more amazed by...

I love Family video.   I just picked up a few movies cheap.  Plus you cannot beat the 1.99 flat rate shipping for what ever you buy.    I have been buying games and movies from them for years.

I was just there again returning something I rented and I noticed Assassin's Creed Syndicate was also marked as $19.99. They also had Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4 at $29.99, but I'm sure those can be found cheaper

bread's done
Back