Square Enix April Savings Bring May Gaming Sale Ends 5/8

$9 for standard shipping; free shipping doesn't kick-in until you reach $100. A bit of a doozy for someone like me who just wants FFX Vita.

Yikes, not looking to spend $100. Bummer.
If you order multiple games it becomes worth it as it only goes up like $1-2 for every two or three games but yeah it kills it if there's only one thing you want. Like I've forgotten to order Nier the last two sales with my other orders. Of course there's nothing else I want this time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up getting VIII on Steam and KH 2.5. Not a huge fan of PC games but PC is the one system I know I'll always have for the FF classics since PSN always forces you to re-buy PS classics with each new console. The shipping didn't help me save on KH but ehh fuck it going on two years now not buying it might as well get it now finally.

Shipping costs is a pain in the dick, but considering Crisis Core normally costs $16, a $13 total isn't that bad especially when the Priority option is the same cost as Super Saver.  That's the only item I'm interested at the moment.

Crisis Core was originally suppose to be bought from the previous sale, but it quickly went out of stock.  Ended up getting Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions instead, and I regret buying that title among the two items I didn't regret.  That game just isn't for me.

Ended up getting VIII on Steam and KH 2.5. Not a huge fan of PC games but PC is the one system I know I'll always have for the FF classics since PSN always forces you to re-buy PS classics with each new console. The shipping didn't help me save on KH but ehh fuck it going on two years now not buying it might as well get it now finally.
I was going to buy KH 2.5 too but you can get it for the same price at Best Buy after GCU without waiting for the shipping...

i just want them to come out with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4 already. They dont even have to do a remaster. Just port them directly over so I can play them on my damn PS4. I dont even have a PS3, but Im still considering picking these up (at bestbuy). I know they've already said they have no plans do release it, but I just cant believe that they would choose to leave so much money on the table. I guarantee it sale like hot cakes.

I was going to buy KH 2.5 too but you can get it for the same price at Best Buy after GCU without waiting for the shipping...
No BB close enough to warrant that for me. I suppose if you can use it online it might be though but unless things have changed finally you still have to go physically into one to get signed up for it. This may have changed since it's been ages since I've bothered looking it up but for years you had to go inside one to sign up for it and I don't really want to drive nearly 2 hours to one for it, especially since I buy less than 10 games a year now.

The FFXIV Heavensward CE is a good deal at least, and in the past they've packaged other CEs well so I guess the $9 is almost worth it for a bigger item like this to make sure it arrives intact.

Might get me back into playing the game, it was good besides the old-fashioned sub fees.

thanks op!    after finding out about this sale yesterday; then getting the email from square enix store last night; i was just too tired to buy anything last night.   i was happy to login this morning and still find that i could purchase some things without it being OOS.    Mind, there are a few things OOS, but majority is still available, for now.     get them while they're hot!

bread's done
Back