Super YMMV Sony Gold Wireless Headset for $38 @ Walmart

arzo_1130

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (98%)
Went to Walmart today to pick up some items and checked in their clearance rack and saw the box with a $99 clearance sticker but when I price checked it at a scanner it came up to $38!!

Like I said its super YMMV. Checked Brickseek and this was the only store that had it around my area. Good luck everyone!

Item number: 34557977

Dmr0hvO.jpg

549urCE.jpg

sbgPjmC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my favorite gaming headsets to use. I have two pairs, one i take for travel and one I keep at home.

Use them more than the cruddy Beats headphones I got as a gift. And they feel more comfortable than my Pulse Elites. Hell of a deal for that price

I used this primarily for my gaming headset until I upgraded to Astros and I definitely recommend. I still use it today as a headset to listen to music to. Just know that the microphone is recessed into the headset so if you have long hair tie that back for better voice clarity. 

Yeah these went on clearance nationwide at WM for like $40 before BF last year I think so the stock got wiped out by CAG.
I got my two pairs at Targets during the year before lasts BF for basically the same price. The fact it was the white model didnt help the hoarding either

I got my two pairs at Targets during the year before lasts BF for basically the same price. The fact it was the white model didnt help the hoarding either
The whites around that time were worth a lot since they matched the Destiny console and they discontinued it. I think they were going for over $200 on the marketplace.

These are my favorite gaming headsets to use. I have two pairs, one i take for travel and one I keep at home.

Use them more than the cruddy Beats headphones I got as a gift. And they feel more comfortable than my Pulse Elites. Hell of a deal for that price
I'm on my second pair, because the first pair got pretty huge cracks in the headband part and the plastic started separating. Now, this pair is doing the same thing.

They are comfortable before they break, though.

These are my favorite headsets. I grabbed two from when they were $29.99 at Sears in December 2014. First one is still going strong, I use it for :xb1: and :ps4:, the still got second sealed for when that one gives up on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my favorite headsets. I grabbed two from when they were $29.99 at Sears in December 2014. First one is still going strong, I use it for  :xb1: and  :ps4:, the still got second sealed for when that one gives up on me.

I use the white one all the time. I have the top astros but use it for xbone. Too hard changing the usb each time.

Hit me up on The Division. I need people to play with. Psn Metsphan

I started using them, but I only hear chat audio and no game audio. I've tried to switch my audio settings to both, but then it seems I can't hear chat audio but can hear game audio. Anyone know a fix for this?

Btw, I've tried raising chat and game volume on the device to no avail.

I started using them, but I only hear chat audio and no game audio. I've tried to switch my audio settings to both, but then it seems I can't hear chat audio but can hear game audio. Anyone know a fix for this?

On ps4? Did you tap the ps button on the controller, then go to "adjust devices" (I believe it's called that since I'm not in front of my system) and then select "all audio"?

When Im in a party, it automatically switches the chat and game audio over.

fk them sony headsets, after two silver headsets breaking at the band within 3ish weeks each time i am not trusting them again even with a gold headset. just fine with my $50 afterglow that was on sale at best buy.

I owned four of these, but I gave one away to my buddy for helping me move a few years back. Highly recommend this headset. I love how some games have specific audio modes for their game. Definitely a nice touch!

Any of you guys that aren't using the 3.5mm cable from this wireless headset willing to give me one?  I can't find mine and I want to have one for my Xbox One

Any of you guys that aren't using the 3.5mm cable from this wireless headset willing to give me one? I can't find mine and I want to have one for my Xbox One
I don't think that cable is specific so you could probably order one on the cheap from monoprice.com.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back