Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 1st through May 7th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Some interesting deals for the first week of May. Good deals on Disney Infinity Figures, especially if your store has older figures left.

50% Off All PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires 05/14/2016)

5% Off Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass for Xbox One (Expires 05/07/2016)

40% Off All Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures (Expires 05/07/2016)

75% Off All Disney Infinity 1.0 & 2.0 Edition "items" (Expires 05/28/2016)

15% Off 1TB Xbox One Consoles (Expires 05/07/2016)

I'm wondering the same. I'm in the market for an Xbox one this week and want the best deal.

I don't see anything in the fine print that says we won't get the gift card. Also, it says 1tb console, I wonder if that applies to the other 1tb consoles or only the Rainbox 6 bundle.

My local store only has 1 R6 bundle left.

I'm wondering the same. I'm in the market for an Xbox one this week and want the best deal.

I don't see anything in the fine print that says we won't get the gift card. Also, it says 1tb console, I wonder if that applies to the other 1tb consoles or only the Rainbox 6 bundle.

My local store only has 1 R6 bundle left.
You should wait a month for E3. Both companies are probably announcing new hardware revisions. This is the worst time of year to buy a console IMO.

Those of you that want to try the PM + Cartwheel game, the PS TV bundle is $30 at Walmart and the standalone unit is $20. 15/10 each isn't bad, especially as the bundle comes with a new DualShock 3.

Those of you that want to try the PM + Cartwheel game, the PS TV bundle is $30 at Walmart and the standalone unit is $20. 15/10 each isn't bad, especially as the bundle comes with a new DualShock 3.
are you just taking a picture with your cell phone? price isnt the same online, i guess that wouldnt even work for me because walmart never changed their price tags.

Do all Vita games work on PS TV? Didn't know Walmart had it for $30. May as well pick one up for that since I don't have a Vita.

Do all Vita games work on PS TV? Didn't know Walmart had it for $30. May as well pick one up for that since I don't have a Vita.
Not all games - those that use gyroscope and/or touch controls usually aren't compatible.

Also just an FYI - it's more difficult finding the PS TV bundle (with controller) than the stand alone PS TV. Local WalMart stores still have several stand alone PS TVs, but I haven't been able to find a bundle left...

Not all games - those that use gyroscope and/or touch controls usually aren't compatible.

Also just an FYI - it's more difficult finding the PS TV bundle (with controller) than the stand alone PS TV. Local WalMart stores still have several stand alone PS TVs, but I haven't been able to find a bundle left...
Brickseek says 1 of mine still has the Sly Cooper/Lego bundle. Hope its there when I go.

Anyone know if the infinity 3.0 deal works with the Star Wars level packs or inside out pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering where you're seeing the bundle at $30 as it isn't even listed on Walmart.com. Pretty much every Target around me has bundles in stock and I'd love to get it for $15.

For those wondering, there is a simple way to exploit a PSTV for play any Vita game.

Look here.

How do you price match Walmart? Says the Target closest me has 2 in stock and it would be $50 but would only buy it at $25/$15 (with WM price match)

All the Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 items went to salvage a few weeks ago at my 2 local Targets. I would rather have seen them taken off clearance and back to full price and then get the 75% off with Cartwheel since they went to salvage only getting to 50% off.

I picked up Stitch, Aladdin, and Merida 2.0 figures. They were all $1.74 on clearance and the cartwheel coupon was not applied even though it was scanned. Not sure if clearance is excluded altogether or if the discount would have been too much, so the system ignored it.

I know my Target has some 2.0 figures left because I was looking at them on Friday, but they're on the clearance rack. Not only that, they all say "item not found" when you scan them with the price checker. And they're marked at about $7/each. If this coupon would apply I'd be all over them, but otherwise $7 each doesn't sound like a deal for old figures to me. 

Wondering where you're seeing the bundle at $30 as it isn't even listed on Walmart.com. Pretty much every Target around me has bundles in stock and I'd love to get it for $15.

For those wondering, there is a simple way to exploit a PSTV for play any Vita game.

Look here.
Unless you never login PSN, it won't work. The latest firmware has patched that exploit and you need to login PSN to download anything or use PS4 remote play

1cd109098d5e67c26881988a2cac00d5.jpg
818014fab4e4a36b5481b0ac6acc8f6e.jpg

I didn't reply about Walmart, but these are the prices at my Walmart.

I bought an Xbone beginning of april - they wouldn't just give me the $50 gift card so i returned it and ordered a new one with the $50 gift card...thanks OP!

might have a spare quantum break and alan wake download codes too ;)

Unless you never login PSN, it won't work. The latest firmware has patched that exploit and you need to login PSN to download anything or use PS4 remote play
This is the issue I ran into, most of my Vita stuff is digital, which requires login to PSN... I ended up updating my VitaTV. It's sad how some games are not whitelisted.

Just got the PS TV bundle from Walmart and it has a $29.96 tag on it. If I bring it to Target with the receipt (so they don't accuse me of stealing) would they PM it? $15 would be a lot sweeter than $30.

Kinda sad how Wii U isn't any cheaper than an Xbox at this point. And in some cases is even more expensive.
I know. My console won't read discs anymore, so I thought about just buying a new one, but only to see they sell for the same they did 3 years ago when I bought it. Forget that. I bet half the cost is in the dang gamepad anyway.

I know. My console won't read discs anymore, so I thought about just buying a new one, but only to see they sell for the same they did 3 years ago when I bought it. Forget that. I bet half the cost is in the dang gamepad anyway.
Yeah, I never bought a Wii-U on the principal of the thing. Based on the hardware, it should have been about $199 a long time ago - at least during the holidays (i.e the $199 holiday bundles the PS3 and 360 started haivng like 5-6 years ago). The fact that it's almost the same as XB1 and PS4 nowadays is just pure comedy.

I wouldn't mind grabbing one when it's cleared out though. I got my gamecube for $99 at the end of it's life and more than justified it's purchase. I'm not even sure $199 would be good enough for me to bother with Wii-U now, I'm just hoping I get lucky and score one in clearance for $100-150. The problem I'm anticipating, is it might be so low volume that when it's discontinued, a "clearance" score might be tough to find (i.e. the systems might just disappear and that's the end of it). At least unless Nintendo does some big nationwide surge like with Gamecube.

Can confirm PM + cartwheel on the PS TV just worked for me. Now to get Persona 4 Golden.
So what was the final price of that PS TV? $20? $25?

I already have a Vita, and Persona 4 Golden... haven't played it yet. Honestly I'd rather play that on a television, if I can do so for that cheap I guess that's the way to go. Hopefully my target still has some Vita TV stock.

So what was the final price of that PS TV? $20? $25?

I already have a Vita, and Persona 4 Golden... haven't played it yet. Honestly I'd rather play that on a television, if I can do so for that cheap I guess that's the way to go. Hopefully my target still has some Vita TV stock.
$14.98 before tax. Its the one with a Dualshock 3, 8gb memory card and Lego.

Well my Target sent all their 2.0 stuff to salvage...too bad. Would have loved to pick up a few things with the discount.
I've been checking nearby Target for some time on the 2.0 figures (didn't care for starter pack as I had them for a long time already).

The Disney Original 2.0 (non-Marvel) figures were clearance at $6.96 for some time while I was waiting for the 75% off. But since at least 3 weeks ago, they delisted them from the system. Some store made them disappeared by some means over the weekend (I don't think some one swept them all when there were 20+ figures)., and if the stores did have them, the price scanning would say it's not in the system.

Some Marvel figures were delisted too like Hawkeyes, but not all.

I was surprised they suddenly have this deal in cartwheel as I thought they stopped selling them in store.

I went to the Target by my girlfriends place last night and they had multiple 2.0 Starter Packs for the 360, XB1, and Wii U. No PS4 versions like I was looking for though. Didn't see any standalone 2.0 figures either.

Gonna stop by the Target by my place later and see what that's looking like.

I, too, read the SW BF pass as 50% off. I thought that the pad +game at Meijer for $20 for cheaper than the original msrp might have been a good deal. Now I'll pick up neither... Oh well

Just scanned the infinity 2.0 starter packs at mine.

Xbone marvel 74.99
Xbone toy box 32.99
Wiiu toy box 32.99

This was on the scanners on the floor not at check out but i assume it wouldnt matter.

Can't pm pstv bundles or reg pstv at my target. Lady wants either online ad or walmart site price. She wouldn't accept the pictures I took to show her because walmart discontinued the system. Price she did find was 103 something. I feel like I should call a manager and override it since I have proof and also this thread.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Can't pm pstv bundles or reg pstv at my target. Lady wants either online ad or walmart site price. She wouldn't accept the pictures I took to show her because walmart discontinued the system. Price she did find was 103 something. I feel like I should call a manager and override it since I have proof and also this thread.

Post the pictures on here. Maybe someone else can use them

Post the pictures on here. Maybe someone else can use them
Already deleted out of disgust.
Not our fault walmart doesn't update prices online too. I'm sorry I have physical evidence of the price I quoted you.

I'm sure it was just that person, gonna try again in a few days. Said store has 2 bundles and 2 systems and they ain't worth it with just cartwheel at 50/40$

Or spend less gas and time and buy it for $30 at walmart and get an extra game.

I swear some people go out of their way to get annoyed.

bread's done
Back