Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo Selects) - $9.98 at Toys R Us

Dashey10

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4057226

agFBYDg.jpg

This might be stupid to ask... Can I play using the gamepad or will I need Wii controller?

EDIT: No, you can't. FML.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow no stores have this :(

I'll try my luck later, pming BB over the phone even though it it's oos online and doesn't mention selects like BB

D'oh! Well, at least they have the first one for $20. VERY disappointed in their 'Nintendo Selects' library. For Wii U, all they have is Pikmin 3........

I already have the 2010 first print edition, and the Wii U VC version that I got for $10 during the first week of it's digital release, last year. That's an amazing deal otherwise!

I guess I got lucky at Best Buy today. The cashier tried to look it up on her phone using some app and couldn't find it and so she asked if I had it on my phone, which I did. She went ahead and gave me the price match. Later, after I had already left, I looked on the try website using search and Mario galaxy two doesn't come up. Then I used the link provided in the op and try to add it to my cart. Even though it lets me add it to my cart, every location in the area is sold out

Just a heads up my store had 5 copies and showed none being available online. They are stickered at clearance for $9.98 so the clearance tag my have something to do with it.

That's a great deal.  Galaxy 2 is possibly my favorite Mario game.  Anyone who hasn't played it and has a Wii/Wii U is getting an absolute steal for this price.

A great game to play with little siblings or kids that arent as good at most games or the platforming. The 2nd player co-op was perfect for my little sister and brother when the game released. They loved being able to  help Mario. Such a great game. Really wish they had done a Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U.

Is the Nintendo Selects version actually ringing up in-store at $9.99 or was it just a misplaced tag?

Is the Nintendo Selects version actually ringing up in-store at $9.99 or was it just a misplaced tag?
I'm guessing that it'll ring up in store like that because if you click the link in the op it shows $9.98 online. That's if you can find it in stock, of course

Bought one last week when they had their 20% off coupon sale so got it for $7.99. Toysrus did not even carry Mario Galaxy 2 until last week at all the stores near me so it's strange that they are clearancing these things out just when they started selling them.

I wish they would clearance out many more Wii games. Still have a number of Mario games on my list to get.

I'm guessing that it'll ring up in store like that because if you click the link in the op it shows $9.98 online. That's if you can find it in stock, of course
I didn't know they didn't have a separate listing for the Nintendo Selects version (which I'm guessing they should have)

Bought one last week when they had their 20% off coupon sale so got it for $7.99. Toysrus did not even carry Mario Galaxy 2 until last week at all the stores near me so it's strange that they are clearancing these things out just when they started selling them.
I wish they would clearance out many more Wii games. Still have a number of Mario games on my list to get.
Yeah I bought all the copies for $8 each

A great game to play with little siblings or kids that arent as good at most games or the platforming. The 2nd player co-op was perfect for my little sister and brother when the game released. They loved being able to help Mario. Such a great game. Really wish they had done a Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U.
I completely second this. Also great if you have a significant other that isn't really a gamer. My wife enjoyed doing the 2nd player co-op with me.

I think Mega Man Legends 3 is a top priority right now.

Just sayin
Mega Man Legends 3 got cancelled for a reason. People would rather have a sequel to a great series than a sequel to a mediocre one. Just saying ;)

Good deal on SMG2 though.

I can't be the only one that actually enjoyed legends right? :(
Mega Man Legends was fun when I played it years ago, I can't say anything about Mega Man Legends 2. Still waiting for it to go on sale in the playstation store.

bread's done
Back