(PS4) Senran Kagura Estival Versus - Endless Summer Edition $38.31 on Amazon.com

It jumped because you posted this thread. Idiot. We been holding off $30 price range till you show up.
124uf02.png
He mad

Ok, can someone describe the game to me? Is it fun to play?

I never played one but was always curious. It looks purely action but as long as its gameplay is fun and the characters/story arent probably going to be amazing but if they are at least interesting Ill give it a shot.

It jumped because you posted this thread. Idiot. We been holding off $30 price range till you show up.
yea, every thread on cag needs to be approved by Masterkyo

hahaha

you need to make your forum/rules.

that is probably not enough, you need to DDOS the entire internet...no one is allowed to post on any website ever

so it went back up to 41 and change.

under the used section however there are several "like new" ones listed....i ordered one that said "like new" but under the description it said factory sealed. these are for 35 and change.....if anyone wants one.

since I didnt see this game came with DLC "like new" should suffice.

i just hate that amazon charges tax now....bastards.

so it went back up to 41 and change.

under the used section however there are several "like new" ones listed....i ordered one that said "like new" but under the description it said factory sealed. these are for 35 and change.....if anyone wants one.

since I didnt see this game came with DLC "like new" should suffice.

i just hate that amazon charges tax now....bastards.
I ordered one of those as well as my new copy and was not happy with it. My copy was in very good condition, noted that it was factory sealed but has outside wear. The game itself was sealed but the CE box was open and badly damaged, bottom was cut (as in, with a knife).

I never played one but was always curious. It looks purely action but as long as its gameplay is fun and the characters/story arent probably going to be amazing but if they are at least interesting Ill give it a shot.
Boobs. I know that makes you curious.

It's a simple mash em' up sort of game, just like Hyrule Warriors. Very kid friendly too. Great alternative to Skylanders and the Lego games if you have children.

Yeah, like "a little too slim" shady said, it's perfect for kids. Especially if they are 13-14 year old boys and just hit puberty, make sure to get the vita version though.

I ordered one of those as well as my new copy and was not happy with it. My copy was in very good condition, noted that it was factory sealed but has outside wear. The game itself was sealed but the CE box was open and badly damaged, bottom was cut (as in, with a knife).
hmm....well that is a bummer it was "like new" lol....guess I'll see how mine goes.

Anime tiddies are meant for 1080p
the real reason 1080 TVs were invented right here folks.

/sigh

Sometimes getting a serious answer out of people here is like pulling teeth out of a live shark.
I've put 3 or 4 hours into the game so far. They were joking around but they aren't lying. It is indeed kind of like a more simplistic Dynasty Warriors type game, and the main attraction of it is the sexual factor. It's a pretty good, serviceable hack and slash title, but the main draw is the boobies. When the "girls" do their power up moves their clothing strips off and is either replaced by lingerie type clothing which gives them more "powers", or there's another style of power up that strips them down to undies and bra so they are running around the playing field fighting like that. When you defeat one of the girls from the other factions, the game will sometimes go into a "fatality" type sequence in which you knock their clothes off and they go flying into some object which conceals just enough of their appearance to keep them from being fully nude. Think of it as Dynasty Warriors with a coat of paint on it for the anime fapper crowd.

bread's done
Back