Redbox Used Game Sale (5/1-5/8)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Games are disc only and must be purchased at kiosks.

There isn't currently a way to check kiosks but you can find a list of kiosks that stock games here: http://www.redbox.com/preowned

Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations PS4 $8.99

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate PS4/XB1 $28.99

Assassin’s Creed: Unity XB1/PS4 $8.99

Batman Arkham Knight PS4/XB1 $18.99

Battlefield Hardline PS4/PS3/X360 $5.99

Bloodborne PS4 $8.99

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition PS4/XB1 $8.99

The Elder Scrolls Online PS4/XB1 $8.99

Fallout 3 X360/PS3 $8.99

Final Fantasy X/X-2 PS4 $8.99

God of War III Remastered PS4 $8.99

Halo: The Master Chief Collection XB1 $8.99

Just Cause 3 PS4/XB1 $28.99

Kung Fu Panda The Showdown of Legendary Legends PS4/XB1 $8.99

Life is Strange PS4/XB1 $28.99

Mad Max PS4/XB1 $18.99

MLB The Show 15 PS4/PS3 $8.99

Mortal Kombat X PS4/XB1 $18.99

PayDay 2 Crime Wave Edition PS4/XB1 $5.99

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell PS3/X360 $5.99

Saints Row Re-Elected PS4/XB1 $5.99

Sniper Elite III Afrika PS4/XB1 $8.99

Spongebob Heropants X360 $5.99

State of Decay Year One Survival Edition XB1 $5.99

Tearaway PS4 $8.99 The Order 1886 PS4 $5.99

Ultimate Action Triple Pack PS3 $5.99

Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack PS3 $5.99

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 $18.99

Until Dawn PS4 $18.99

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt PS4/XB1 $8.99

I've heard recently that Battlefield:  Hardline :360: requires two disks and the RB kiosk makes you pay that price for each disk.  RedBox, can you confirm this?

Damn, I wish a Redbox near me had Divinity: Original Sin for the Xbone. I would easily pick up another copy of the game for $9 just to have as a spare. Such an ambitious game.

All those posts about paper discs from the last sale has me shook. That and the fact my local kiosks are booty as far as quality games for sale.

not true, you can check for rental and then if that location that has it for rental is also a purchase kiosk then there is a good chance that you can buy the game
True you can do that, but it's not even close to reliable. Better than nothing though I guess.

Seems like repeat of the last sale verbatim. I'm still trying to find a copy of Bloodborne, but does not look like I will.

Amazing deals, but not coming up online and I'm not gonna drive all over in hopes of finding these stocked at one. Glad redbox has started doing these but I really hope they improve the system for finding titles in the near future.

Thanks CheapyD, was able to grab :ps4: Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection at the first location I checked. First time purchasing a game from Redbox. Glad to report that it is a genuine game disc. I'm not exactly sure why I purchased this as I have all 3 games on :ps3:. Just following the CAG mentality in buying first and thinking later, I guess. :whee:  

Witcher 3 is no where to be found....Not even on the website

Why doesn't Witcher have its own page? :(

Half of these won't even show up on the site for me

looks like the redbox website isn't showing the witcher or divinity unfortunately.
For those folks looking for The Witcher and Divinity: quantities are limited right now so we couldn't list them on the website. :(

The good news is that we're working on improved kiosk search functionality (via the website) which hopefully will be in place sometime this summer. Once that happens this will be less of a treasure hunt which we know everyone has been asking for. We hear you :)

is there any chance that witcher 3 or divinity will show up in the online system? We currently can't search for them like we've been able to for some of the others
You beat us to it - unfortunately those two titles won't be listed on the website for now, but we hope to have online search available this summer to save everyone time.

Is there a chance that one of these games could be there and at a box that sells games but isn't for sale. I have a copy of Bloodborne available but the box wouldn't let me buy it?

Awesome, first store I went to right around the corner had a pretty decent selection of games. Got Final Fantasy X/X2 and Finn and Jake Investigations for PS4. Might go back tomorrow to get Sniper Elite 3 and a couple others they had.

bread's done
Back