Pokemon Mystery Gifts in May

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Darkrai level 100 card at Gamestop

Zygarde level 100 50% form via Nintendo Network "Surprise"  "Hard to Find"  Get it ASAP before it gone :)

For Only:  Pokemon X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Last edited by a moderator:
Haters gonna hate.  

For those that want more details on this month's Pokemon Promotions:

The Gamestop Darkrai promotion just has to do with the monthly rotation of 20th Anniversay pokeymans stuff happening this year.  This month is Darkrai month.  Last month was Jirachi month.  There's a TCG special pack out with a Darkrai full art card that looks really pretty, as well as a Darkri plushie and a Darkrai toy in a pokeball (sold separately at premium cost, of course).

The Zygarde is to help cross-promote the TCG Shiny Kalos TGC tins - there is a Shiny Ylveltal-EX, Shiny Xernaes-EX, and a Zygarde (100%)-EX tin coming out mid-month, and the Nintendo Network gift pokemon will rotate between those 3 this month.  

So SHINY YVELTAL AND XERNAES COMING UP, FOLKS!!!

Here's the schedule, they look awesome.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/legendary_pokemon_zygarde_shiny_xerneas_and_shiny_yveltal_all_coming_to_the_us_as_gifts

Thanks for the details, but is the zygarde only for TCG or is it just available via the in-game "mystery gift" option at the menu? Edit: nvm just clicked the link and read about it, thanks!

Also, did anyone happen to get extra jirachis from last month? I forgot to check until April 25th and they had already shut it off. Don't even care it's nature or anything, just want one :) thanks in advance!

Haters gonna hate.

For those that want more details on this month's Pokemon Promotions:

The Gamestop Darkrai promotion just has to do with the monthly rotation of 20th Anniversay pokeymans stuff happening this year. This month is Darkrai month. Last month was Jirachi month. There's a TCG special pack out with a Darkrai full art card that looks really pretty, as well as a Darkri plushie and a Darkrai toy in a pokeball (sold separately at premium cost, of course).

The Zygarde is to help cross-promote the TCG Shiny Kalos TGC tins - there is a Shiny Ylveltal-EX, Shiny Xernaes-EX, and a Zygarde (100%)-EX tin coming out mid-month, and the Nintendo Network gift pokemon will rotate between those 3 this month.

So SHINY YVELTAL AND XERNAES COMING UP, FOLKS!!!

Here's the schedule, they look awesome.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/legendary_pokemon_zygarde_shiny_xerneas_and_shiny_yveltal_all_coming_to_the_us_as_gifts
Didn't know about the tins coming. I love Yveltal so even though I don't really collect cards anymore, I'm gonna grab that tin. Yveltal and Mewtwo are pretty much the only ones I do this for. Though for some reason I'm getting the legendary card sets that come out each month too.

Are the codes for the Legendary Birds unique? I've got X and Alpha Sapphire, and I'm not sure which one I want to add them to. :(

You can now get a Shiny Xerneas as a Mystery Gift! This promotion lasts until May 17th. 

Additionally, you can download Shiny Yveltal from the 20-26th.

:D/

Hopefully you grabbed Zygarde last week...

Wait.. What is the Pokémon newsletter and how do I get signed up to it for my son?
Here's how their official post reads:

"Be sure to check out the May Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter, where you'll find codes to get the Legendary Pokémon trio Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres for your game! Enter these unique codes to unlock all three Pokémon in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. These Pokémon are special in that each one has its Hidden Ability, marking the first time you can get these Pokémon with this trait!

If you're already a Pokémon Trainer Club member, you can make sure you're eligible to receive the newsletter on your Pokémon Trainer Club settings page. Also, it's a good idea to check that email from Pokemon.com won't go into your junk mail folder.

If you're not yet a Pokémon Trainer Club member, there's never been a better time to join! In addition to the special codes for Pokémon video games and the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, the newsletter will deliver exciting Pokémon news and information directly to your inbox. Plus, the Pokémon Trainer Club includes all kinds of other benefits, including a custom Trainer designer, access to the Pokémon Global Link, and more. And best of all, it's free! Sign up for the Pokémon Trainer Club today.

Be sure to sign up for the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter by April 22, 2016 to be eligible to receive codes to get Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in May!"
It looks like you may have missed your opportunity for the trio of legendary birds, but odds are they'll do something like this again.

Does anyone have an extra mew code from several months ago? I thought I had two extra but only had one, I told my twin nephews they had to fight to the death for it. Just in case they decide not to, I figured I would ask.

Don't they expire after the 24th of the month?
Nope! I'm looking at my Mew card and it reads in the fine print: This code must be redeemed by May 31, 2016.

Is it possible that GameStop could still have some leftover cards/codes?

I was signed up to the pokemon trainer club newsletter before the gen 1 birds thing but they have the bright idea of requiring you to renew so I didn't get it.

f'ing hell.

I need a pikachu to abuse.

Anyone got extra Mew code? I got Darkrai for trade. Thanks.

EDIT: someone already gave me a mew code.

As a reminder, today is the last day to pick up Shiny Yveltal.

Also, for those who missed out on the Mew event in February, codes for the exact same Mew will be distributed in June's Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter. Not sure if you can still sign up and receive the codes, but it's worth a try.

Anyone still need Mew and Darkrai? I got 3 Mew codes and 2 Darkrai codes and since I hacked my 3ds I dont need the codes anymore. First 5 people to pm me telling me which code they need will get it. One code per person.

Edit: lots of people asking for darkrai codes, all out of them. 1 mew code left. Will send codes when i get home.

Manaphy WiFi distribution is live for X/Y/OR/AS.

Technically a June promo, but I'm too lazy to make a new thread until more events are confirmed.

Also, for European and Aussie players, use code MEW2016 for a second shot at a Mew.

bread's done
Back