Star Wars Infinity Rise Against the Empire Playset: $20/$16

Power A Star Wars The Force Awakens :xb1: Controllers: $25

Turtle Beach X-Wing Headset: $40

Star Wars Nintendo 3DS Stylus Set: $3

Star Wars Force Awakens Steelbook: $20

Star Wars Episode 1-6 Steelbooks: $10 each

Star Wars Trilogy Sets: $30 each

Star Wars Funko Pops: $6 each

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/deal-of-the-day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

Last edited by a moderator:
First 6 movies can be bought individually for $60 on their site, but charge $80 for the complete saga for some reason.

Super lame they don't have The Force Awakens blu ray on sale.

I have the regular trilogy already. Don't really want the prequels except for maybe Revenge of the Sith. Hmmm

Well I feel like a sucker buying 4-6 steelbooks over BF. Do I get the crap trilogy just for the steelbooks? Guess I'll get the 7 steelbook since who knows if it will last long enough for the next sale.

Well I feel like a sucker buying 4-6 steelbooks over BF. Do I get the crap trilogy just for the steelbooks? Guess I'll get the 7 steelbook since who knows if it will last long enough for the next sale.
How are you going to get the crap trilogy? Episodes 8 and 9 haven't even been released yet.

First 6 movies can be bought individually for $60 on their site, but charge $80 for the complete saga for some reason.
The Complete Saga edition does have 3 extra discs of Bonus Featurettes...though I'm not sure if it's justified to pay $20 extra for them. The first 6 discs of that Complete Saga pack (the individual movies) are the exact same as on the Steelbooks.

I cant recall what the price for the force awakens steelbook was on release day (4/5) if it was more than $19.99 then anyone with elite and elite plus can get a price adjustment.

Spock died on May 4th.
1450281407admiral_ackbar.gif

I cant recall what the price for the force awakens steelbook was on release day (4/5) if it was more than $19.99 then anyone with elite and elite plus can get a price adjustment.
It was $27 or $28 release week IIRC. Might have been cheaper for preorders.

Bought the Force Awaken for $28 when it was released. I should be able to get a price adjustment or return and rebuy for being an elite member. One day short of the return window.

Is Battlefront a buy at $24? I do not plan on buying the season pass until it's also cheap.
I bought it for $32 a few months ago and have definitely gotten my money's worth out of it. I was a little worried the online community would die off after awhile, but there are still tons of people playing.

tar Wars Episode 1-6 Steelbooks $10 is very good deal. I already has complete set on blu-ray. Tempting :)
I had these pre-ordered at launch, and had to cancel when I had credit card fraud and hadn't received my new card yet. I've waited all this time, wanting to get them, but decided not to double-dip. But at this price, to hell with it. I'm in! :)

I'm thinking of getting into Star Wars infinity so I have something to play with my kid, the Rise of the Empire play set sounds like a good intro...but I'm otherwise CAG clueless as to how to go about getting the game and not spending a fortune.

Any advice on specifically the best bundle deal and/or bare essential? + Rise of the Empire play set.

Thanks.

Is Battlefront a buy at $24? I do not plan on buying the season pass until it's also cheap.
I'd say its worth it. We are still getting updates to the base game. Today we got an additional Star Card and are expecting more for free. DICE also plans to support the game until the last DLC comes out (early 2017).

I'm thinking of getting into Star Wars infinity so I have something to play with my kid, the Rise of the Empire play set sounds like a good intro...but I'm otherwise CAG clueless as to how to go about getting the game and not spending a fortune.

Any advice on specifically the best bundle deal and/or bare essential? + Rise of the Empire play set.

Thanks.
Buy the $10 digital game on :xb1: or :ps4:. Buy Rise at BB. Then get the specific base used at Gamestop for ~$3-4.

Buy the $10 digital game on :xb1: or :ps4:. Buy Rise at BB. Then get the specific base used at Gamestop for ~$3-4.
sounds like sound advice, thanks CM156. (' .) <--- your cookie.

When you say specific base, you mean the geometric shape thing that has a UBS cord attached to it so I can upload my characters?

Edit: wow, $9.89 w/Gold on xbox!

When you say specific base, you mean the geometric shape thing that has a UBS cord attached to it so I can upload my characters?

Yes, get the 3.0 base for your system of choice. Believe it's on sale for the same on PS4. You'll need figures and playsets as well as the base and software to play. The figures are always going on sale so I wouldn't pay more than $7-8 at the absolute high end and have paid $2-4 for all of mine. Playsets rarely do on sale the same way so that's not a bad price for it unless you lock out on finding them used.

Yes, that. :xb1: uses its own base, :360: as well, and :ps4: :ps3: :wii: :wiiu: share the same base. Microsoft has different certification for each USB device.

Bummer Boba Fett isn't on sale, only figure left that I'm missing. I'll keep a look out for the inevitable sale in the fall.

Bummer Boba Fett isn't on sale, only figure left that I'm missing. I'll keep a look out for the inevitable sale in the fall.
GS is running a May the 4th sale, all 3.0 (and some 2.0) infinity characters are $7.99...Boba Fett is part of that promo. I guess I'm making 2 stops after work tonight.

Ugh $10 each for the Star Wars movies is really tempting. I never buy movies, but for that price and it's Star Wars...

Is this in-store as well? All the Steelbooks are SOLD OUT online.
I was also worried about this, so I stopped by my local BestBuy over lunch. Despite the online inventory showing OOS (and incapable of requesting in-store pickup), my location had about 5-6 copies of each SB sitting on the shelf. $84.XX later, I now own all of the star wars SB.

bread's done
Back