Star Wars Force Awakens Steelbook, BR, DVD, Digital 19.99

Also, it looks like the SB versions of the other six episodes are on sale for $9.99 each. Score.
I keep going back and forth on this. I want them and having them all as steelbooks would be nice (and it's cheaper than buying the sets) but at the same time I keep holding out that there will be a re-issue with digital copies now that they are available. I wonder if A New Hope's weird status with 20th Century Fox keeps holding that up.

Sadly too many days have past since I bought the steelbook for Force Awakens to get an adjustment. Damn I miss being Elite Plus sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. this movie is terrible but this deal is probably good if you like the movie

2. hurry up and release the original theater trilogy unedited movies that can be found in most peoples VHS collections....in 1080 like the torrent of it that exists. this **** would print trillions. just freaking do it already.

Mine local Bestbuy have lots copies of Episode 7.
probably because after people got over the initial "OMG NEW STAR WARS HYPE"....and simmered down and watched it more than once.....or thought about it.....they realized this movie sucks and makes phantom menace look like gold by comparison.

1. this movie is terrible but this deal is probably good if you like the movie

2. hurry up and release the original theater trilogy unedited movies that can be found in most peoples VHS collections....in 1080 like the torrent of it that exists. this **** would print trillions. just freaking do it already.
It wasn't terrible, plenty of action and story, but it felt like a compilation of the other 6 in this one!

bread's done
Back