50% Extra Cash All N64 Game Trade-ins

CashForGamers

CAGiversary!
Our last thread from Black Friday: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/351435-cashforgamers-black-friday-trade-in-bonus/.

Coupon Code: SELL64

Use the coupon code to get 50% extra cash on all Nintendo 64 games traded in. Offer expires 05/09/16.

*We offer free prepaid shipping on all trade-ins.*

As before, the CAGPerks are listed below. Please make sure to mention that you are from CAG in the "Notes" section when submitting your trade-in to obtain them!

• Instant payment - You will be bumped to the front of the queue, and your payment will be issued the same day your order is processed. For check payments, please allow adequate time for delivery. PayPal payments will be immediate. 

• Leniency - You will not be penalized for cartridges with label wear, small label tears, sharpie writing, scuffs, scratches, or that are unclean. Please note that there is still a 20% penalty if a majority of the label is missing.

• No Transaction Fees - We will cover all PayPal fees and any fees associated with mailing a check.
​We will be doing a 30% trade-in special next week that applies to all games, consoles, accessories, and iPods. I will update this thread next week with more details when that deal is live.

Also, if you're in the Bay Area, you can swing by our new office in Santa Clara, CA to drop off your trade-in and be paid on the spot.

Seriously, N64 games are on fire right now on the secondary market, take your games to eBay if you want to sell them, at least you'll get fair market value. This site doesn't seem to pay shit for games, and you can bet they flip them for a healthy profit. Not a deal.

This guy is advertising his own site. Is this normal?
Are the prices any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... Those trade values are bogus. I'll personally pay double whatever someone wants to trade into them. 

$31.26 for a CIB copy of Harvest Moon 64?!? HA! Yeaaahh....this place is the realization of all the Gamestop trade-in memes.

Even after ebay fees, you are likely to make more money on your own than selling to this guy, the TIV's are a joke which explains why they are willing to offer a 50% bonus. Hopefully a mod closes this thread. 

Even after ebay fees, you are likely to make more money on your own than selling to this guy, the TIV's are a joke which explains why they are willing to offer a 50% bonus. Hopefully a mod closes this thread.
It's run by the same guys who run this site, that's why they close all threads mentioning trade4cash, and they did a promotion around Christmas for mentioning that you were a CAG

I'm working on completing my n64 set and it makes me sad af to see people trading them in so cheap. At least hook me up with those prices lol.

N64 is as hot as any Retro system. I'm guessing they are trying to get in on the madness.

I have over 75 N64 games and over 60 CiB. They have increased tremendously in price recently and continue to gain more and more steam. I can't see it slowing down any time soon either.

I'm working on completing my n64 set and it makes me sad af to see people trading them in so cheap. At least hook me up with those prices lol.

I've got a OoT and Majoras mask, OoT has the box and instructions, (wear and tear I mean I was 8 when the game came out) Majoras mask is the gold cartridge and Banjo Tooie. He'd offered $60 for all three which I'll still accept,

bread's done
Back