3DS - Final Fantasy Explorers - $21.49 NEW @ Amazon

I also purchased one at $16.44.   you could make an argument that any 3ds game at this price point is good deal.   

crap  paid 21  would love to got at 16.. sent them an email seeing if they honor the  16 price doubtful

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in my cart for $16.xx, but I was talking to a co-worker & it kicked me out of the order it's up to $27.xx  now. GRRR!!

I just hope we don't get the Japanese Version instead.
yea im curious as to why this third party seller has lowered the price so much? maybe it was to originally match amazon, but they havent realized amazon went back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
After browsing the prices on all of their games, I'm 100% positive every order is gonna get cancelled. They sell shit almost $10-$20 higher than what it's actually worth. 

After browsing the prices on all of their games, I'm 100% positive every order is gonna get cancelled. They sell shit almost $10-$20 higher than what it's actually worth.
To tell you the truth, I just checks and I'm surprised at the price they sold this game for, and surprised that it's not cancelled, infact I just checked on my amazon orders to see that it says shipped. I bought it for $16.44 around 3.5 hours ago, and it was shipped about an hour ago.

i e-mailed them , and its the US version

Hello from  BidDeal

This is the Us version of the game.  Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards, 

The BidDeal Team

Damn, wish i got in on this.  Currently $27.58.  Wasn't something i'd planned on buying any time soon, but if it drops down to $20 again, i'm all over it.

I think I may have been the final cheap purchase. Ultra impulsive so I hope I'll play sometime. I usually play the monster hunting type games for a bit and just get bored of the repetitiveness. Happens every time.

bread's done
Back